chapter 6: Do you regret?🦋

y/n POV

I was frozen on my seat almost too scared to get up. My wet dress making a trail behind me as I walked over to her. "yeah...ok" We walked up the stairs in an awkward silence. I walked into her room with her following behind me.

I was hesitant on my words so I just spoke "I'm sorry!" we said at the same time. we both let out a chuckle and hugged it out. "I'm so lucky to have a friend like you" I said.

Mirabel POV

I cringed at the word friends. I would die just for her to call me her girlfriend. I started to speak. "Do you regret breaking up with Anna?" she smiled at me. "No, I don't regret anything that happened in the past few days." 

My heart fluttered with joy at the sound of that. "so are we ok" she asked almost uncertain. "of course y/n!" "friends" she said putting her hand in mine. "actually y/n I want to be...more than friends" I just realized what I said and I closed my mouth. 

She started to blush and so did I. We both leaned in for a kiss and it was sweet. I was almost a peck on the lips but I felt the sentiment in it. I leaned in for another one and she put her hand on my mouth. "does this mean we have a label?" she said.

I only nodded and proceeded to kiss her cheek. "do you just want to stay here for a while?" she nodded in agreement and we both fell asleep into each other's arms.

time skip

The next morning I woke up with y/n on top of me with her cute face drooling on my dress. I smelled my own breath and quickly got out the bed. What would she say. I got ready in the shower and she was still sleeping. I decided to let her sleep in and start early on my chores. 

she woke up about and hour later right on time for breakfast. Although she just woke up she still looked beautiful as always. "it's time for breakfast" she hugged me and smiled "I want to have you for breakfast" she said with a smirk. 

I was flustered at what she said. was she on some drugs? "I'm kidding mariposa, lets go" it was a joke but I was still a blushing mess. I walked out of my room minutes after her. I joined her as she was walking towards the table outside. I held her hand making sure everyone knew we were a thing.

we walked out holding hands and everyone was already seated, and in my family, whoever showed up first or last would be the center of attention. I could see she was uncomfortable so I stepped in front of her and said something. "¿No pueden ustedes simplemente comer la comida? de eso se trata el desayuno" and sat her down.

(can't you guys just eat the food? that's what breakfast is about)

she mouthed a thankyou and started to eat. Camilo and his big mouth decided to speak "Mirabel are you and y/n together now?" I could see her turning all sorts of red. I kind of felt embarrassed of my family which was kinda Her's too since she grew up with us.

"Yes Camilo!" I said annoyed. I didn't think much of what I said but seconds later questions and questions were coming at me and y/n. even abuela was happy at the thought.

"when did this happen?"

"what about anna?"

"when is the wedding?"

"what type of flowers do you like y/n?"

"does this mean I get grandchildren?"

(They are magical blood so in their family lesbians can have children with each other. I made that up so it could fall into play with the story so don't take it word for word)

 "Enough!" I said in a louder tone. I quickly got up and dragged y/n with me. "Do you regret being with me? my family is kind of-"  I was cut off with a kiss on the lips "I don't regret anything mariposa" I gave her a peck on the lips and turned around only to be met by Camilo. "oohhhh, mauh mauh mauh" he said shape shifting back and forth between me and y/n. " y/n and Mirabel sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I slapped his shoulder and left with y/n trailing behind me. He was a few months older than me but I was for sure more mature than him

The next few days are going to be a whole lot of teasing...

(Is this chapter considered short? I thought it was cute and somewhat wholesome)