Chapter 15: Phase 1🦋

1 week after the plans

After you and the madrigal grandkids had come up with the plan you took action. It was time for you to go and invite Giselle to the party. You walked through the spooky forest all alone specificly asking Dolores to pay close attention.

You stepped on a twig which was louder than it should have been. You continued walking until you felt something squishy and hollow below you. You heard stepped coming near you. You got frightened and screamed. "IS ANYONE THERE?" You Heard nothing.

"Dol" you whispered softly hoping she would hear. You soon felt the ground below you starting to such your feed in. "HELP!" You screamed loudly. You almost fell into a hole when your hand was caught by a certain someone. 

"Darling, what are you doing here?" Giselle said softly while pulling you up. "I came to invite you to my birthday party" you said with a bright smile acting like nothing had happened.

"I even have an outfit for you, well...my fiancé does, you are a special guest after all I brought my tent from you for free" she nodded while smiling. "Why do you want to invite me"

"Well we are inviting everyone in town Giselle" you said sounding convincing. "Ok when can I pick up my dress" you smirked realizing that she would have to meet Bruno when she came to pick up the dress. "Come over for dinner tonight"

"Oh no...I can't intrude"

"It will be an early birthday and wedding present" you said grinning from ear to ear. She had that unsure look in her eyes 'looks like I'll have to be more dramatic' you said. You purposely started tearing up. 

"Oh why won't you help a pregnant woman," you were pretending to choke on sobs while she held your shoulder to calm you.

"Darling..." she said trying to deny you. "I already have wedding planning, birthday planning and on top of that I have to plan a baby shower! Would you please have mercy on me" you cried.

"Ok ok! Alreight...I'll come to dinner at the madrigals" you sniffled a little as if you were feeling better. "Thankyou tia"

"TIA?" She said confused. "Oh sorry I... gotta go" you ran the other direction smirking proudly. "Phase one complete" you whispered into the air. 

Meanwhile with Dolores

"Everyone!" She yelled from across the halls. All the kids rounded up in mirabel's room. "Y/n invited Giselle to dinner so she can pick up her dress, it will be perfect for her to see Bruno again before the sudden surprise at the party, now we move on to phase 2" she said proudly.

"What's phase 2?" Luisa asked. "Camilo and I will go teach Bruno how to be...less of a rat guy and more of a...lady pleaser let's just say" Isabela replied.

"So that leaves me with the costumes and the rest of the week will go smoothly"

With Isabela and Camilo 

"Tio Bruno!" Camilo banged on the door. "Yes" he said bravely but when he saw Isabela he quickly closed the door. "What can I help you with my uh...niece and nethew" he said sheepishly fumbling on some words.

"You can open up tio, I don't bite" Isabela said after she scoffed quietly. The door opened slowly revealing Bruno's tower and his unorganized bedroom. "So uh, have you ever had dinner with a...lady" she smiled proudly and opened his mouth. Isabela quickly interrupted before he got to speak.

"Other than your family members" she scratched his head and chuckled awkwardly. "No?" He said unsure of himself. "Well it's about time you learned" Camilo said with a smirk.

"Why do I need to learn though?"

"Leave the talking to us" Isabela said abruptly. "Yes mam" Bruno said terrified by his niece. He let both of them into his bed room. Isabela rolled her eyes at the intense amount of rats in there.

"On to phase 2" Camilo whispered in the air for Dolores to hear.

(So...this story is all over the place, after Bruno and Giselle reunite, they will play a part in helping y/n learn about her father and sister, and when I tell you her sister will be a great shock to most people, I mean it. Her sister will be the person you least expect it. Her father will have a LOT to do with her wedding soooooo, sorry for the spoilers but I felt like I needed to be clear by the story is all over the place, I just had so many ideas that I completely bunched them up together. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter)

Love you all