Chapter 29: Unexpected 🦋

We rushed to Julieta. "Ma, her water broke" mirabel said abruptly. "Can you take us to the hospital"

"Why? I can just deliver the baby in one of the dressing room" she said. "Today is Bruno's special day, I can't take the attention away from them" I said quietly 

. I rubbed my stomach feeling more and more pain within me. "Ok" she said. "Luisa" she called. "Get 2 donkeys and hold y/n we have somewhere to go" she did as told and picked  me up within seconds. What seemed to be like hours ended up being 5 minutes of going to a nearby hospital. 

We walked in and saw all the nurses and doctors playing board games and drinking alcohol. "Are you sure this is the right place?" Luisa mumbled. "Excuse me my water just broke is there any available doctors here?" I asked looking at a drunk looking doctor. "Excuse me but why are some of the doctors playing poker?" Mirabel asked with no shame.

" oh, since Julieta got her gift we basically just get payed to sit around and help air feel better" Julieta blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry I just do what I can to help people" he scoffed at her.

"Pick any room you want, all the rooms are free, oh except for room 18 that's where the doctors like to study the female anatomy in person" he paused and winked. "Ewwwww" 

"We will pick the room farthest from that" Julieta awkwardly smiled.

"Ok that would be room 54 on the second floor" he replied.

"Thanks" before we even got to finished the man rushed off to play pocker. "Wow ma, you really messed their careers up" Luisa joked.

We went to the room number and I sat on the bed. "Luisa, can you please go back to the wedding and let mama know about the situation, make sure Dolores doesn't blurt out everything" julieta  instructed.

"K ma" she left the room leaving the three of us. There was an uncomfortable silence. "So...how was it like to give birth Julieta" I asked starting a conversation. "It's painful but it's all worth is when you meet your baby" she smiled kissing mira's cheek. 

"Ok but tell us how it felt down there" mirabel asked

"Speaking from a dirty perspective, I decided not to have  any more kids after mirabel because, I was stretched out wide enough for a blender to enter me" mirabel laughed and I just sat there thinking about my future. Am I really not going to be able to have sex ever again?

"Is it an optional choice or is it to painful to continue?" I asked shamelessly. "Well, I'm speaking for myself, if you didn't notice, Luisa is buff"

(Don't call me out, I'm not calling Luisa fat, I too was a chubby baby"

"Hello ladies, thanks for ruining my fun time" she covered up her hickeys with her collar. Well now I know who the docors were studying. "Lay on the bed" I did as told and she took my tempature and all of the usual stuff. 

"Go change in that" she handed me a hospital gown. I went in the bathroom and changed. "Spread your legs apart, only the father or other mother/garden is allowed to stay during this procedure"

Julieta understood and left. "Are you just going to stare at her Coochie or are you going to come help?" I giggled quietly. "When you are feeling really bad ring this bell" she said and left.

"How painful is it?"

"6" I simply said and drifted off.

———————-

 After about an hour I woke up and mirabel was gone.

"Mira?" The door opened. Dolores walked in with an awkward Camilo 

 "Y/n hi I heared what happened.Camilo insisted he would come with me" Dolores  rolled her eyes while her awkwardly sat there. He came with a bear hug ready for me. "Hey milo" I weakly greeted.

 "Everyone is worried sick, Luisa, abuela and I had to keep everything a secret"

"Whatever happens, don't tell Bruno and Giselle  ok?" She weakly smiled. The knot in my stomach got tighter and tighter. I ringed the bell.

 " I have to go into labor now" I said before a team of doctors came in bickering on who would deliver the baby for me. "Your wife is on her way" they closed the door rushing Dolores and Camilo out.

"Hey y/n I went to grab some food for us at the party" mirabel panted.

"Ok, speed your legs" I felt a rush of pain fill me. "We need an arepa" a doctor rushed out and came in with a plate filled with Julieta's snacks. I ate one and the pain lessened.

"Now push" I pushed as hard as I could while squeezing mirabel's hand. Tears came out of my eyes while I felt a head coming out of me. "We have got a head" a nurse announced. 

I pushed some more and the baby finally came out. "Aww isn't she adorable" mirabel rushed to go hold her.

"Uh oh" a doctor said. "What do you mean uh oh?" I asked while panicking. "There is another head coming"

"What!" Mirabel and I shouted in union. We heared chatters behind the door. Dolores is probably keeping everyone up to date.

"Get more towels" the doctor instructed while mirabel set the baby down. "Push harder" I pushed and another baby came out crying.

"We have got twins!" Mirabel said happily. The happiness made your heart flutter and tears of joy slipped out. " what are you going to name them?" A nepurse asked me. "Bella"

"Stella" mirabel shouted while I shouted Bella.. "Stella and Bella it is"

The entire family bursted through the doors. There were congratulations and praises. Giselle was still in her wedding dress but se came and hugged you. "You think I didn't see thins coming?" Giselle joked.

(Twins 😈😈 a lot of you said you didn't want twins so I was like...😈)