Chapter 14:Perfect timing🦋

Since your birthday party was in 2 weeks, the madrigals were throwing you a  masquerade party. You would just invite Giselle and she would be hidden under a mask. Both her and Bruno would be hidden therefore,  it would be perfect timing to slip her into a conversation with Bruno.

They will fall in love all over again. After the party you would just reveal them to each other but, you would need help. Magical help for that matter. After coming up with the best plan ever,(it's really not that great but...) you went to get the madrigal grandkids to help you.

(Btw the picture above is how I imagine Giselle to look but a little younger)

After calling everyone  into the so called "secret" meeting you shut mirabel's door and took out  your fake glasses. "So...Bruno and Giselle need to reunite"

"Who is Giselle?" Camilo asked with Antonio nodding. " Bruno's ex girlfriend which he left without saying goodbye because they recklessly stole mirabel's gift therefore they refuse to talk about or to eachother which is why we are are here to force them"

You said all in one breath. Everyone looked confused at first but they understood...kind of. " they stole my gift!" Mirabel said shocked. You nodded sadly at her while she looked disappointed. "What's done is done Mira" Dolores said to try and calm her down.

" plus a gift would just tear you apart" Luisa said while winking at her sister. You smiled at their interaction and proceeded. "Since my birthday is a masquerade party.." 

"Bruno and Giselle can talk to eachother without knowing who the other is!" Antonio cheered while Isabela grinned at the plan. "That would be perfect" mirabel said and took out her notepad and started writing. "I could make costumes for the both of them so they will be unrecognizable " mirabel said exitedly because of her new project. "I can also make the rest of us costumes too" 

Everyone smiled at the idea and proceeded to listen. "Dolores  I need you to take note of every move Bruno and Giselle are making until the party" she nodded firmly at you. "Isabela and Camilo, please go teach Bruno how to interact with a woman other than his family members" Camilo chuckled at the comment and isabela scoffed. "You want me to work with this clutz" she said referring to Camilo.

He gave her a dirty look and they started to bicker. "Enough!" You yelled. You started to get stomach pain and you held your belly tight "anyways" you said after a while. "Luisa and Antonio, just help out with the party preparations, leave the inviting to me" you said proudly.

Everyone nodded at their assignments. "Dolores where is Giselle right now?"

"In the forest, but at a specific tree, the place where we all used to hang out as kids" she said confidently.  "Perfect timing" you said proudly. "But, I am hungry...pickle flavored muffin with olives sound very nice at the moment" you said shamelessly.

Everyone looked at you in disgust. "Pregnancy cravings" Camilo said. "Mami used to get them all the time" he said understandingly. You mouthed a 'thankyou and left the room with mirabel following you like a lost puppy.

"I designed the prettiest dress for you" she said happily. "Acctually I made ones for all of us." She said overwhelmed at the amount of work she had to get done in 2 weeks