Chapter 16: plans🦋

(You guys are amazing, ILY so much; platonically of course but you know what I mean. I am so sorry for not updating but here you go)

You walked home calmly and saw Anna talking to a old looking guy with a blue cloak. His hair was tied back into a ponytail and it had long streaks of gray. He had features that resembled yours. His hair was wavy and silky just like Anna's.

He was very mysterious but he looked very familiar. Anna looked uncomfortable talking with him. You still didn't fully forgive her but, no one should be treated wrongly. You decided to go listen in their conversation. "Come on, just help me, the wedding is in 1 week I don't have much time, I need to get you and her and leave this fucking cave!" 

"But we love it here" she fought back. "The outside world has so much to it! Technology, art, science, medicine!" Anna looked confused at his words. "Techo..la...what?" She fumbled. "See this is egzactly what I was talking about. 

"If she finds out about this she will be disgusted, I sure know I was"

"Just go to the wedding and get her for me"

"Why do you need us to come with you, we were raised our whole lives thinking we were strangers to eachother and being raised by different families and you think you can just waltz in this town and try to take it away from us!? I HAVE A DANM FAMILY AND SO DOES SHE!" Anna yelled viciously. 

"You are not that good of a person either" the man fought back.

'Who is her" you thought to yourself. "I know I have done very horrible things in the past but I tried my best and I changed, we shouldn't come with you even if we wanted you, you left us and think we will just come with you you sick hobo" she said with tears in her eyes. You felt sorry for how wrongly he was treating her.

He was also talking about some wedding, it must have been yours because the time he was speaking of was liked to your wedding. The cloaked man grabbed Anna's hands aggressively and got dangerously close to her face.

"Just do it" he whispered to her. "No" she said still with teary eyes.

He was about to take action but before he could you took his hand before he had hit Anna. "The lady said no!" You shouted at him. His long fingernails scraped along your cheeks leaving a trail of blood. The blood slowly dipped onto your chin.

Anna watched in horror. The man stepped back in horror of what he had done. " I am...so sorry y/n I-" you wiped the blood with your arm before cutting him off. "How the hell do you know my name" you said stunned by his 

"Lucky guess" he said awkwardly looking at your angry expression. You pinned him to the wall with your hot breath fanning over his jawline intimidating him.

"Listen here ...hobo, don't ever come into my village and Harras innocent people like this ever again, if I were you I would leave"  he quickly fled away as you watched Anna sit on the ground crying. "I am so sorry, I shouldn't have put you in danger like that"she said looking at your cut.

"If you ever see him again don't let him do that"you said signaling to look at your cut. She nodded and hugged you tightly. "Thankyou" she whispered. You nodded and head back to casita.

You walked there at a quick pace knowing you were late.

When you got there every one was already there except for Giselle. Bruno looked around not wanting the surprise guest to come, although he didn't know who it was he was stil, a pretty shy guy.

"Y/n where were you" mirabel lunged forward into a long embrace. She hugged you tight before looking at your face. She frowned sadly at you. "Y/n who did this to you" you tried not to say anything by looking away but her soft hand guided your face back to her. You guys made eye contact.

"No one, I was getting some desert and I was cutting it into little pieces until I cut myself with a knife, it really didn't hurt don't worry about me" she handed you a fresh plaintian and smiled when you took a bite.

It healed instantly and her frown faded away. You sat down next to mirabel with Dolores across from you. She looked directly into your eyes. She handed you a small note

Come to my room after dinner

You knew why she wanted to talk to you and you were afraid of what she was going to say. You soon nodded still hesitant of your decision. Soon you heard a knock on the door. "Casita!" You smiled knowing that there was more to come for the Night.

(So the man in the cloak lives in our times, he still lives in their timeframe but they have technology and other stuff that people back then didn't have, he is basically modernized. The people inside the encanto don't know about this modern world. Anyways that is just a heads up if you were confused)