Arriving at the Floral Lagoon City

~{Author's Pre-Notes}~

(A Mew jumps out of a green pipe) Ya-hoo! It's me! Ya-boy, PikaMew! Back at it again with another new chapter of Pokémon Wonders of the World. In this episode of Pokémon, our favorite trio makes it to their next destination. But, what's this... Some more intel about Team Rocket? A problem with our favorite Water Gym Leader? A new encounter!? Okay, okay, I don't want to get into much detail. Wouldn't want to spoil anything. For now, let's how our favorite companions continue in their adventure around the great region of Kanto!

(An announcer begins to count down)

3...2...1...GO!

(Opponents from other game franchises begin to appear, looking for a good brawl)

Well, gotta go! See ya afterward!

_____________________________________________________

Day 2
~{Cerulean City - 3:39 PM}~

The river water that ran across the northern area reflected brightly from the light of the sun as the weather around started becoming humid. Red, Leaf, and Blue have finally arrived at the serene calming environment that was Cerulean City. The first thing the group caught sight of was a Pokémon Center up ahead.

All three trainers were extremely tired, having been battling so many trainers and Pokémon in Mt. Moon, fighting off Team Rocket, and battling even more people and Pokémon on Route 4. But now that they have arrived in another city, they were glad to know that they were making good progress. The two boys were mostly looking forward to fighting the city's gym leader, Misty. But, first, they decided to take a little break and rest up.

Red, Leaf, and Blue were prepared to enter the Pokémon Center when they caught sight of a crowd of people near a fancy restaurant.

"What's going on over there?" Leaf tilted her head.

"I don't know. Let's check it out." Red insisted.

"Wait a minute, are those...?" Blue was able to recognize some familiar faces that he recognized. "It is!"

They slowly approached the group, listening in as they heard many people asking for somebody's autograph.

"I can't believe it! It's the Sensational Sisters!" Blue expressed excitement, recognizing three beautiful girls that were waving to the group of people as they carried bags.

"Seriously!? Oh, man! I can't believe it! It's the actual Sensational Sisters!" Red enthusiastically shouted.

The two boys became rather zestful, fangirling over the celebrities that were greeting people.

Leaf looked at the girls that were making everyone excited. She pondered for a bit before realizing who they were.

"Oh! I know those three girls! I met them back on Route 4!" Leaf pointed out to the boys.

"WHAT!" The two rivals hollered in shock.

"You met them before?" Blue blinked.

"Yup." Leaf replied with a cute smile. "I was introduced to them by Misty when I first met her."

"Why didn't you mention that to us before?" Red crossed his arm as he tried to guilt Leaf.

Leaf rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment. "Guess I forgot. Hehe. But, I didn't think they were this popular. Why are they called the Sensational Sisters?" Leaf wondered.