The Fire that Burns the Sea

~{Author's Pre-Notes}~

(Walks around in a spooky mansion with a vacuum on.)

Oh! You're probably surprised to see that I'm still alive after my encounter with those clickers, but I ended up teleporting away! So now we're back! After several chapters, we're finally going to get into the second gym battle for our hero! But before that... I wanna take a moment to talk about the recent Pokemon Scarlet and Violet trailer. I immediately woke up the day it came out to watch it live and the reveal did not disappoint. I am just thrilled to see more and more Pokémon getting revealed. At the same time, a lot of the character designs shown off were far out and very unique. Not gonna lie, some of the designs shown were very eye-catching. But, the biggest reveal, in my opinion, was seeing Koraidon and Miraidon. I love that they're going to be the game's ride Pokémon and all the things they are capable of doing to help explore the region. And, in my opinion, I find Koraidon to be a cute Pokémon and I don't carpeople say about him not having wheels that spin. But yeah, I am really looking forward to this game and can't wait to explore the Paldea Region.

Nevertheless, Pokémon gives me even more motivation to strive and build a story that can rival the anime in terms of awesomeness. It will be difficult for me to describe events in such a way that you, the reader, can visualize them. Although I suppose the early events aren't meant to be that thorough or exceptional, I'm laying out future events to be wonderful and detailed, character development and relationship building, and hope to enhance the original Pokémon game's story as much as I can. I can only hope that I eventually succeed in doing that.

I just want to express my thanks to everyone who has continued to accompany me on this literary journey. I'll keep writing to make this fic the best it can be. And I sincerely hope that all of you will support me by leaving thoughtful, lengthy comments that point out my strengths and areas for improvement. I appreciate everyone reading.

But let's get back to the story right away! How will Red fare against Misty's Water-Type Pokémon?

(Enters room, turns on flashlight)

How will things between the two turn out? Will Red receive his second Gym Badge?

(Hears laughing and flashes light, stunning two ghosts before activating vacuum.)

Let's get things started!

(Pulls ghosts and slams them on the ground.)

YA-HOO!

~{PikaMew- August 07, 2022}~

_____________________________________________________

Day 3

~{Cerulean City- Cerulean Gym- 8:34 AM}~

"I'm worried about her. Maybe we should go look for her." Daisy stated worryingly.

"I agree. From the way she yelled at us, I feel guilty for why she ran off." Lily admitted.

"I wish we could just see her again and talk things through with her so we can just end this whole ordeal," Violet affirmed.

The three sisters titled their heads down at their feet and sighed in sadness, hoping to see their dear young sister again.

The front doors to the gym then opened as Misty popped her head in and looked around, shouting to call her sister.

"Lily! Violet! Daisy! I'm back!"

"MISTY!!!" The sisters cried out in unison as they all immediately ran to the entrance to embrace their sister.