You are the music in me (Chapter 1)

Hey so this is my frist fanfic about the amazing District3! So I'm sorry if it sucks eggs!

Ariana Grande will be "playing" Alice in this and

Emily Osment will be playing Lily!

I'll tell you guys about any new characthers and who's playing them! :-)

Thanks for reading 3eeks! x

________

***Chapter 1***

Greg's P.O.V.

"Okay we are getting him a girl!" Dan shouted clearly frustrated, he came out of Micky's hotel room slamming the door. "he still won't get up?" I asked "No! and he threw a shoe at me!" Dan rubbed his arm and made a face.

Micky had been like this for about a month now ever since his ex cheated on him then left him for this other guy he's been depressed and quiet, basically the opposite of himself! Anna was such a bitch to him and me and Dan wanted to give her a slap with a chair, he's pretty much spent the last month in bed or on the sofa and now it is our job to find him a girl or at least get him out of the hotel room!

There was a knock on the door and I got up to answer it, Jayne was there all dressed up. "hi!" I said giving her a hug, "hi dress nice we're going out to a restaraunt meeting with some producers tonight and all THREE of you have to be there" she shouted the three so Micky would hear. "I'm not going!" he shouted back.

Dan and I looked at each other "there's no moving him" Dan stated. "oh really?" Jayne said she got her strict parent look on and stormed into Micky's room. Dan shrugged and sat down turning the TV back on I joined him.

About a minute later Jayne came out looking pleased with herself "he's coming" she said. "really? and he didn't throw a shoe at you?!" Dan folded his arms and pouted. "no..i think he was alittle scared" she laughed.

"I brought suits for you this place is FANCY!" she sounded excited oh great a monkey suit. Jayne went into Micky's room and gave him his monkey suit while me and Dan took ours.

Ten minutes later we were all ready even Micky he looked sad but not like he hadn't showered in forever Jayne must have made him shower..wow can i borrow her sometime? These suits are ITCHY. "hey stranger long time no see" I said to Micky as we got into the car and I sat next to him while Dan drove.

"mmm" he said keeping his eyes on his lap. I sighed and gave up on talking to him.

I went into the restaraunt feeling quite posh in the suit, I mean monkey suit. We got our table and waited for the producer guy. "wow this place is so beautiful!" Jayne looked around her happily. "it's not the only thing" I said looking over at one of the waitresses. She had caught my eye because of her hair it was a dark red that stood out from a mile away, wow. She was quite small too smaller than the other waitresses who mostly seemed like sluts.

Even the way she walked was adorable it was more like a skip than a walk and she had a smile for every single person that spoke to her, hmm she seems like the perfect person for cheer up Micky duty. She looked over at our table and caught my eye I smiled and of course she smiled back her green eyes sparkling.

She walk/skipped over to our table "hi! can I help you guys?" she asked, Dan seemed to have noticed her too and he grinned "yeah what's good here?" he asked he seemed to like her alot..oh no no DAN THINK OF MICKY! I looked over at Micky he hadn't even looked up since we got in here! God I hate that bitch Anna!

"Honestly? Nothing this place sucks!" the girl laughed it was such an adorable sound. "that's not very encouraging you're supposed to make us WANT to eat here" I said she giggled "meh you don't look like you're gonna leave anytime soon so what can I get you?" she pulled a notepad out of her pocket.