Chapter 5

Ýøü §hœūļđ'ńț hăvē ďœńë ťhäţ

Location: why đîď ýõü đøü ťhí§?

Ben's point of view:

"Ben!" Dad called from downstairs.

I groan, and I was at the boss fight! I pause my game, and head downstairs.

"Cmon my friends are waiting to see you. Make sure your on your best behavior do I make myself clear?" He says making eye contact with me.

"Yes sir." I say trying not to get on his bad side.

He turns and heads outside. I follow behind him looking at the twilight sky. The stars glowing in the pitch black night. My hair was swooshing while wind whispered in my ear. I shiver at the breeze.

I look to see two men chatting. After feeling a presence they look at us and smile.

"Hey man, this your kid?" One asked.

"Yeah, Ben say hi." My dad said turning to me.

"Hey." I said smiling awkwardly.

"Oh ???? he's so cute!" The 2nd one said.

"*chuckle* yeah." The 1st one said.

"Eh." My father said.

I look at my father and scoff. 'Rood' I thought.

They started talking while I looked at the pool. It's sad that no one took time to teach me how to swim. Most people in my class do.

I decided to listen to thier conversation.

"Hey ‽¿?‽ didn't you say that you had something to show us?"

"Oh yeah....", my dad smiles. "Watch this!"

I feel myself get picked up I was shocked. It all happened in slow motion. I got raised from the ground by my father. I slowly got thrown into the pool.

'No...' I thought.

"Dad I can't sw!" Water stopped me, I heard a big splash when I entered this cold space.

Everything was muffled, and panic began to rise through my whole body.
There was only one question that went through my mind was. Why?

I was losing oxygen...

I had a fit coughs gasping searching for any air. Nothing. I knew what was happening.

I was going to drown...

Pain. Just pain. It hurt, I just wanna breathe. I wanna cry. I'm just an empty doll being manipulated by my father. He never truly loved me. He knew I can't swim.

It hurts. I feel the water entering my lungs.

Thoughts enter my head. Y/N.... I'm sorry I can't be here the pain you'll feel when you find out I'm dying. I love you...

My vision gets fuzzy and black spots go through my vision. This is how it ends...

Ýôü'və mēţ wîťh ª țəŕřîbłę fåţę‽ hąvę'ņţ ýõų¿
------------------------------------------------------------

Y/Ns point of view:

I yawn and stretch what a sleep. I get out of bed already feeling very lazy.

I think about what to do for the day. Hmm...I know! Maybe go ice skating with Ben? Hmm...

I look at my calendar. April 24th.