Chapter 5

A challenging battle!

I'm going through this fast ngl-
Continuing from chapter 4

Y/N's POV:

"Kahuna Hala! Did I do well!" I said staring at kahuna hala and kahuna hala looked down and said "that was one of the best battles I've seen in ages! I can tell your a special child! Your battle tactics are unique! Now meet me at the grand child battle field to try out for a z-ring.". I couldn't stop smiling as I walked out waving to the gumshoos and youngoose. I ran to the Pokémon school and said "guys!! I did it! I beat the totem Pokémon!" Mallow turned swiftly and said "great job! You can get a z-ring with us all now!". Zoroark hugged me making a low growl in amusement. I went home to mom and I said I beat the totem Pokémon and mom said "my child! The soon to be z-ring holder! Your dream to become one of the best Pokémon trainers in alola is one step closer to reality! I'm so proud!" Mom hugged me and so did toucannon. "I'm having the grand trial tomorrow!" I said and moms eyes widened and said "you need some sleep! Go on rush to bed! You don't want to be really tired in the morning that you can't do the grand trial!".

I woke up and got ready in (ur choice of outfit) and i went downstairs and hugged mom saying "when I come home I'll have a z-ring! I bet
It!" Mom looked at me and smiled saying "I know you will!" Toucannon pecked zoroark in a affectionate way and we headed off to the battle arena. I got there and the kahuna said "alola Y/N! Ready to get z ring?" I nodded and hala said "crabominable! Fight for me! Hariyama! Aid me in this battle!" I did the same and I said "zoroark! Join me for a memorable fight! Golisopod! Come help us!". Golisopod stayed in the back incase zoroark needed to rest. "Zoroark! Use hone claws!" I called before zoroark hit crabominable
"crabominable! Use power-up punch!" The kahuna ordered which knocked zoroark back. "Zoroark! Use knock off!" I yelled and crabominable fell back

"crabominable! Use ice hammer!" The kahuna ordered which knocked zoroark back and I could tell zoroark had little health. "Zoroark! Try your best bud! Use a series of night slash on crabominable!" I yelled and zoroark did just that, a miracle must've happened because crabominable was knocked out. Zoroark could still battle and the kahuna said "thank you for contributing your strength. Please aid me Hariyama!". "Hariyama! Use heavy slam!" Kahuna hala said and zoroark was rendered knocked out "zoroark! Get some rest buddy..." I said and then called throwing a poke ball in the air "golisopod! Your poison will fill the air!" I said as golisopod screeched when he came out of the poke ball. "Golisopod! Use first impression!" I yelled and before Hariyama could dodge it Hariyama was injected with lots of poison. "Hariyama! Use tackle!" Kahuna hala ordered and golisopod was now pinned. I was sweating and I then told golisopod "golisopod! Use liquidation!" Since Hariyama was atop of golisopod, golisopod could use it multiple times before Hariyama backed off. "Hariyama! Use close combat!" The kahuna yelled but before I could order anything golisopod was on the ground. I though "we need another way into hariyama's weak spot. I got an idea and ordered "let's end this! Golisopod! Use a series of fury cutter!" Since Hariyama was close to golisopod it was very affective and in a blink of an eye Hariyama was on the ground. "You did it golisopod! Come out zoroark!" I said as we all hugged "kommo-o! Celebrate with us!" And kommo-o joined in.

The kahuna held out a z-ring and went to grab a z-crystal. I looked at it as I shined in the light. Golisopod screeched in happiness and hala walked in and said "here! A dark type z-crystal for that zoroark of yours!" I put it in the z ring and kommo-o smiled as I said "as soon as I get back to the Pokémon we'll use it!" The kahuna smiled and said "I expect good things from you Y/N. I believe in you!" I nodded running out the door with golisopod, zoroark and kommo-o but I quickly stopped seeing a mimikyu across iki town path. I knew it'd be an easy catch so I threw a poke ball and I caught it. "Mimikyu! Join my rise to the top!" I said and I put mimikyu on my shoulder as zoroark greeted the mimikyu. "We got ourselves a z-ring! z-crystal! And a mimikyu!" I said while I walked to the Pokémon school still looking at my z-ring as mimikyu looked at it too.

Word count: 818 words