𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐄⌇𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾.

excuse mistakes.

【"𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄"

【"𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄".】
𝙰𝙿𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝟸, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸.|𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈|,𓆙
-𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙵𝙻, "𝐃𝐀' 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘'"-

the bowlegged figure walked out the booth smiling once he seen Kentrell & von. nardo looked up from his phone biting his lip at dayvon as he scanned his attire.

a black muscle shirt that hugged his broad shoulders, paired with some black sweatpants & 'bred 2019 11's", his 'oblock' chain shined under the dim lights.

he softly picked trells head off his shoulder and placed it on the couch. as he stood up dusting his pants off as he walked towards dayvon.

"I heard you lil baby, you good at this rapping shit" he wrapped his long arms around vons slim waist rocking the shorter side to side.

the shorter smiled showcasing his diamond girlls, " thank you, tryna get as good as you tho pa" he wrapped his arms around nardo's tall slender waist.

nardo backed up sucking his teeth at von with his hands still around his waist "you is good as me tho, but which song you was workin on?"

"uh 'took her to the O" von spoke before he walked out of nardo's arms walking over to Kentrell leaning Over and kissing his forehead, he chuckled once he seen Kentrell pout.

nardo hummed as he sat down in the Rollie chair, he pulled a blunt from behind his ear and leaned his lower half up grabbing a lighter from his back pocket.

von sat down next to him as he pressed some buttons on the keyboard. "you tryna hear it?"

"yea" nardo rasped out covering the lighter firing up the blunt, he took a long drag before releasing the smoke into the air.

the sound of Von's new song flooded their ears. the two bobbed their heads. " hea jit" nardo passed the wood to von as he took it.

he watched as dayvons big lips covered the wood and a little of his salvia got on it, he licked his lips feeling his penis rising.

nardo's ears perked up as the ding' that went through his phone indicating someone texted him, he picked it up from his lap & smiled once he seen it was Dearra.

                                phat mamasss🤍〉
                                     ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ 𝟼:𝟺𝟶 ᴘᴍ

nardo are you with dayvon and trell?
sᴇᴇɴ

                                     Yea I am ma why wassam?
                                                                             sᴇᴇɴ
Can y'all come over?, I'm bored
sᴇᴇɴ