𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍⌇𝟣𝟤𝟥𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗍!

excuse mistakes.

⌊𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆

⌊𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆.⌉
𝙰𝙿𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝟷𝟾, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸.
-𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙵𝙻, "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂
𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘."-

dearra pouted in her sleep, she flustered her eyes open moaning—feeling something wet between her legs her mouth was slack.

she sat on her elbows pulling the cover her body, seeing dayvon eating her out viciously. she moaned.

Dearra spread her legs wider pulling them back.  feeling a knot form in her stomach, "f-fuck dayvon i have to cum." she threw her head back. feeling her legs beginning to tremble.

"Gon' head mama." he began sucking at her clit harshly. "fuck.fuck.fuck." she wailed.

she creamed all over dayvons tongue, her juices squirting out of her hole covering his face. Dayvon licked over his lips before digging back inside of her heat, mushing his head side to side fastly.

he began cleaning her up, licking at her fat plump lips and her hole. dearras legs still trembling.

then placing a light kiss on her clit once he was done, he smiled lazily raising up, grasping her neck as he kissed her sloppy.

she moaned at her own taste, dayvon getting a tighter drip on her neck—literally trying to choke her. moaning once he felt dearra sucking her taste off of his tongue.

he pulled back with a grin on his face, dearra smiling at her juices still dripping from his chin, and down onto his bare tatted chest.

he leaned over grabbing his phone from the nightstand.

unlocking it and going to the camera, recording himself with the flash as his grills danced in the light, her white essence covering them.

he ended the recording. "i catch you wid em' i just might kill him." he laughed singing one of his unreleased songs, kissing her cheek then standing from the bed.

she looked around the room, not seeing kentrell or horace in her sight she frowned.

she stood off the bed, walking into the bathroom with trembling legs. "phat man? where wick and trell?" she asked.

dayvon shrugged, picking her up and sitting her on the counter. "said they ah' be right back, they should be back fa' breakfast." he spoke grabbing her toothbrush.