chapter : 1

A blonde hair girl in the late at night walking aimlessly on a people free road holding a baby in her arms. Trying to protect the baby from the cold breeze with her shawl.

"Athena!!" Someone called her that makes her stop dead at the point. Because the voice was so familiar that she missed it everyday and desperate to hear it. But that was the voice she can't hear anymore.

Athena turn around to see who is it but found only empty road behind her.

Fall of 2018...

It wasn't a good day at all as always. Get scolded by your boss and customer mistreat you and have no strength to work at all. But Athena can't refuse but work when girls at her ages go to college and hangout with friends.

She arrived home late at night to find the sweetest thing is waiting for her at the door "how come you never miss opening the door before I came??" She asked as she bend down to blow a kiss on her 10 years old niece who is smiling at her.

"I hear your footsteps from stairs" Tiffany take the food bag from her aunt hands and runs to the kitchen "go wash out" she screamed from kitchen.

Athena throw herself at the couch and let out a deep breath. She lift her head to look at her a little niece filling the plates with foods. Tiffany resemble her sister a lot. Her dark brown hair and the eyes of an ocean match a lot with her sister. It's been months since her sister commit suicide. And the reason is still unknown.

Even now Athena can't find out what had just happened with her sister. what is the reason behind her commiting suicide. what is going through her life? it's not like her sister will hide anything from her but it not like she is showing everything at all either.

when she was just 5 years old her parents committed suicide and now she is 18 her sister committed suicide leaving a 10 years old daughter behind. Athana was desperate to know about the reason of her family's death. The answer was nowhere.

"I told you to get fresh first" Tiffany sound as serious as her mother. Even though she is only 10 but will behave like a caring adult when time comes.

"I'm tired" Athena said as she shoved a piece of food in her mouth. Feeling it with her eye close. it was a little house with only a room and a kitchen and bathroom. The window was open and the cold breeze is roaming around the room chilling the mood.

"I'm sleepy today" tiffany said as she finish her piece of food. "Today I work extra because I couldn't paid my tuition fees at time ma'am said it would be my last time doing works instead of money" She lay down on her back in the couch sigh lightly

" I told you not to do work. don't behave like an adult when you are only a child" athena push plates away and went to bathroom.

At that late at night she lay in her bed watching her little niece sleeping peacefully beside her. Then she look at the ceiling and smile to herself. why am I the only one that surviving in my family?? shouldn't I've dead by now??

But she didn't wanted to die that's soon. she never lose her self control like her family. she's the strongest one in her family. she would fight her way in the hardest road. She always loved by many. But learn to loved few.

Slowly she close her eyes and fall asleep.

* Athena found herself Standing in a high mountain wearing a black dress bare foot.Unknowingly she is smiling a creepy smile.....

"I did mean to push you to your death" she spoke an unpleasant voice. And the voice is echoing through the mountains even  though the voice is low.

Athena tried to go back because she is standing in the edges of the cliffs. But she found herself stuck in one place. Not understanding what's happening she look down and the view stunned her.

Because her niece was hanging from the cliff beneath her legs. She force herself to step back but she couldn't. Tiffany was crying a lot and holding tight into the ground so that she won't fall down.

"I never thought you'd do that to me" Tiffany look at her aunt with disgust in her eyes. "I better fall down by myself than you push me down" she said with tears in her eyes.

"As you wish kid" Athena spoke unwillingly and watch her niece close her eyes and let go of willing to live. And she fall from within.*

"TIFFANY" Athena screamed and jerk off her sleep.She was covered in sweat and breathing heavily. Athena looked for Tiffany around the room and when she spot her, her eyes left wide open as if she had seen a ghost.

"I see you're awake" Tiffany in her black night grown floating in the air like a puppet. Her hair was a mess around her and her eyes seems so black even darker than the room.

Only a little bit of light coming through the window but yet Athena could spot her niece unreal black eyes like her or maybe even creepy. She couldn't think of anything what is happening?? All the sweats that's covered her a while ago seems to vanish and now she is feeling feverish.

She grip the bedsheet so hard that it ripped from middle. Her nails digged into her own skin and cuz bleeding but she don't seems to know that. Her throat get dried like a wood and her eyes shallowed all the tears and it's as cold as dead.

"What happened?? You don't seems too happy to see me" Tiffany said with a smile. She smiled at Athena and spread her arm like how baby wants to get lifted.

Tiffany or whoever the creature is comes near Athena and caress her cheeks gently and "don't be afraid. You're me, I'm you. We're one of a kind, we're one." Said to her and move back as a speed of a flash.

"I'll come for you again...for then you better embrace yourself" and with that Tiffany burst out like fire blaze and turn into ashes. Tiffany's black grown dropped on the floor as the window burst out. Cause the window glasses to dig into Athena's back but she didn't move a little. As if she couldn't feel any pain at all.

"Don't kill me. I'm your own sister"

"Why did you do that?? I loved you so much"

"I will never forgive you"

"I'll come for you again...."

All those words hits her head and everything blacked out.........