chapter : 17

Athena couldn't bring herself to her room. The rain started to pouring and she stand there not moving. She feel lost and unease. She know something is not good about her feelings.

"Do you love them both??" She question herself and start hitting on her chest with her hands so hard. Athena don't want to hear it beating so loudly.

Athena's legs are weakened and she help herself still holding the edge of the roof. She is fully socked in rain but not crying. She herself don't know what kind of emotion she's having now.

Suddenly the door of the roof banged open and Athena saw a silhouette standing there. When there is thunder in the sky she realized it was Oliver. She feel happy for a moment but her body isn't helping her. Athena's body trembling and she hold the edge tightly.

Oliver didn't said anything, he's holding something in his hand. Athena can't say what the thing he's holding but it's not just anything. It's a weapon, burning with reddish flame. But maybe it's not a flame cuz Oliver's hands are just fine.

Oliver got closer to her. "Oliver....." She manage to say with her weak voice. But he didn't respond, Athena soon realize the weapon is not other thing but her hair stick. Her eyes got widened.

Oliver hurriedly walk towards her and before she could do something Oliver stab her in the chest

Oliver hurriedly walk towards her and before she could do something Oliver stab her in the chest. Stunned Athena look at him confusedly and then at the wound. Even though he stab her but she's not bleeding. The reddish flame vanish inside her and she dropped to the ground.

She look at Oliver with tear in her eyes and when he look back she saw his unreal black eyes. Oliver smile at her, a pathetic smile. Oliver look down at Athena with a joy in his eyes. "I've been waiting for this time for so long" he sigh happily "now I feel happy" he sit in squad style and caress Athena's cheeks.

Athena wants to say a lot of thing but the words won't come out of her mouth. Her eyes started to get blurry and she's getting unconscious. But before she loss her sense she hear some Footsteps. Her eyes got shut already but she's still conscious.

"So you're finally able to do this" a elderly man spoke in his deep joyful voice.

"Yes your lord" Oliver said and Athena fall deep into the blackness.

***

"I've never seen you here in bath" the man from before asked Cameron as he's tied up with the chair. Cameron have fight them and was able to kill some of them but soon enough they captured both him and bella and bring them to their place.

And here are a lot of other vampires and they looks so thirsty. They took Bella away from Cameron and he don't know where she is now. And he's worried if she's still alive.