chapter : 13

The four of them start their journey to Bristol. Vincent remember Athena's mom, he saw her in a alley of darkness. Even though Vincent don't want to bring Athena there but she would made a face he can't say no to.

They pack their clothes, they means only Athena and Bella. And get into the car from Barnes to Bristol. Vincent left his bike which he is sure gonna missed. The journey begin in silent. Athena want to know why all those thing indicating that, that woman is her mother??

She wants to know what's that vision means and if it's true then who is that shadow. There's a lot of questions in her mind.

Athena wearing a black shirt and jeans shorts. She put her hair in a messy ponytail and wear her favorite converse. Athena give Bella one of her indigo knee length dress which fit her well. The boys didn't get to change only Oliver bring a black shirt from somewhere.

Vincent hide his sword in a bag cuz carrying a sword in the day light isn't what people used to. He's wearing his old clothes and hoodie that cover his face well.
Whenever Vincent take off his hoodie Athena want to ask about his tattoo but she can't.

Traveling through the car is what Athena likes the most, she feel like everything is going behind her and she's going ahead of everything. Going back to Bristol is seems like a nightmare to her. The name Bristol makes her think of that night when her niece vanish out of flame.

In all of this mess Athena totally forgot about her niece. And she's feeling guilty now, Athena didn't even get the time to think about her niece because she have to save herself first. she have gone through a lot of trouble and a lot of mystery opening in front of her.

Suddenly Oliver offered her a soft drink, Athena smile at him and took the bottle from him. The sweet and gassy taste good in her mouth. Bella is slowly humming beside her, Athena close her eyes and listen to the humming while sipping her drink. Closing her eyes and the darkness cover Athena slowly.

***

Athena don't know how much time it takes them to arrive Bristol, she is sleeping the whole time. They get out of the car and they all decided to eat something since it's already afternoon and they're hungry.

They found a restaurant and went inside, finding themselves their seats Oliver ordered their foods. They take a light lunch about a Sandwich and something.

The waiter that serving them seems a little odd. His gaze over Athena is something Vincent isn't liking.

Suddenly that waiter came and give her a tissue paper something was written on it. Athena nervously took the paper from him and read it. "Go to the lady shaman and told her, for the baby you abandoned" Athena look over the waiter confusingly.

"I'm the baby she have abandoned, and I know what you're looking for. She will take you to her, your mother." The waiter left as one of the customer called. He winked at Athena over the table.

"Why he need to help us??" Vincent mumble but loud enough for them to hear. Athena put the tissue in her shorts pocket and finish her meal.

Vincent arrange a car and they decide to headed to darkness directly. "Why the place called darkness??" Bella asked out of a curiosity.

"You'll see soon" Vincent smirked. Athena laugh secretly she's found of his savageness. She always like how he behave with others.

It only takes 30 minutes to arrive. They get out of the car in front of a small broken house. They all stand facing it "Is this the place or we've mistaken" bella said looking side to side to found a better place than this.