chapter : 7

The cottage is quite big. It's located in the middle of the forest with a chimney in it. The sky is still dark and the sun is still red. They brought Athena to this cottage.

It's raining heavily outside so they found this nearest cottage in this forest. But unfortunately it's empty and they have socked pretty much from the raining.

Oliver take off his shirt and warp it around Athena. Bella take off her jacket and put it on the ground for Athena to lay down. She is still unconscious. They tried to wake her up serval times but she didn't wake up.

"She need more warmth." Bella said with worried face "she is burning" she look at from here to there for something but there is nothing.

" Did that thing bite her or something??" Oliver asked with worried face and weak voice.

"No. It didn't get the time to" Vincent said looking outside through the broken window of the cottage.

"Guys go out, I have to take off her clothes" Bella ask as she's pushed both of the boys outside the room. They came out and find a little space to stand.

"How did you know she's here" Vincent asked Oliver. He never look at the person he talked to, and for Oliver he didn't needed to either.

"I told her about that place so I'm sure she will be there" Oliver said as he sit on the ground on his butt. "It's not like I came because I wanted to" he said again.

"What you mean??" Vincent ask And then Oliver told him what happened and how they meet and how the old lady tie them together. Vincent listen to him with concern and when Oliver finish he said "so you came because of that??"

"Yeah, but what are you doing at that place??" Oliver asked resting his head on his hands. His mind Is off and he's tired inside.

"I was told I'd find my answer here, and I think I find it" he said and let out a relief sigh.

"What you mean??" Oliver ask looking at him side away. He's breathing get slower and harder.

"It's non of your business. You just- " before he could finished his sentence the door slightly open and Bella came out.

"I need fire. Can one of you go and find some dry sticks??" She's continuously scanning them for a reply.

"I'll go get it" Vincent said and pull in his hoodie over his head. He start running towards the dark forest. And lost out of sight.

"She is calling you" Bella said to Oliver and went inside the room. Oliver slowly stand up and follow Bella.

Athena is sitting with her back resting on the cottage wall. Wearing only her loosen shirt which is a little dry now. But since it's Oliver it doesn't matter.

Bella sit next to Athena and patted her back. Oliver come across her and sit opposite of her. "You should dress well if you had fever" he said not gazing at Athena even though he can't see.

Athena was surprised for a moment. Oliver never miss to surprise her in his own way. She's relieved to see him and whenever he's near her she could breath.

"It's not like you could see or something. Can't you just act not understanding even you understand??" Bella said annoyingly. She stand up and left the room in silence.

"She don't have any manner." Oliver mumble to himself but loud enough for Athena to hear. And she laughed at that a little, making Oliver smile without a reason "do you want to say something??"