chapter : 4

He's walking down the wet street. It rained some minutes ago and the street is still wet. He don't like the smell of rain. He don't like getting wet. His face cover in hoodie as always. Avoiding touching or bumping into someone he walked hurriedly towards his destination.

"Vincent" an familiar voice called him and he turned to see his sweet little sister waving her hands at him through the crowed.

She run to him and hug him tightly. She is so little that she only reach his chest " I told you not to call me by my name" he said with serious face.

"I'm sorry I always forget that" she said making a baby face with puppy eyes. Suddenly that little thing jump up and push the hoodie from his head. Reviling her brother handsome sharp face.

 Reviling her brother handsome sharp face

He had black blue hair and Ash eyes. He's tall and board. "Stop" he screamed at her and pull his hoodie on. "Go home" he walked away with that.

After some minutes of walking he reach a church and smile at it " how fool of them, who think stoling from church is a sin" he smirked reviling his sharp needle like teeth.

Actually he left his bike unlocked in this church and no one even touch it that's why he think people are fool to think of sins and punishments. He ride his bike and went away.

While riding the bike he checked his phn when it ringed. It's a massage from his secret massage.

*Athena is in Barnes*

He smiled and speed up his way to Barnes.

***

Athena come back to that house again. Not knowing what to do she decided to take shower first. A cold shower to relax her mind. She put her phone in charge and went to the bathroom.

She's cleaning the bathroom mirror when the windows start rattling and making loud noises. She run to close the windows but while she's closing it she found a paper flying towards her.

Before it hits her face she catch it and found something written on it. *Be prepared I may come tonight* Athena didn't ignore it this time.She put the paper over the book shelf and went to bathroom.

She is in middle of her shower when she feel her lower arm burning like fire. Even the water is cold as ice she feel like she's burning. And suddenly words appears on her arm.

* Don't you wanna welcome me??*

The words soon disappeared leaving some burning mark behind. Just then she hear the door bell ringing non stop. She hurriedly wear her clothes and slowly went to open the door. But before it she picked up a pen and hide it behind her. And then open the door.

"Bella?? What are you doing here??" Shocked Athena said to the girl she meet some hours before. She's so speechless right now. But shiver went through her body when she saw Bella look at her.