Chapter: 18

Vincent was anxious about everything, he's mind going blank every second and he's feeling feverish. He tried nonstop to get out of this room and meet Athena but he couldn't find any way out of here. He is becoming weak and weak as the times passing by. He's hungry and his body feel stiff.

Suddenly Vincent dropped to the ground feeling intense pain all over his body. He knows someone is coming. Vincent force himself to sit but as soon as he did, someone kick him from the back cuz him to fall in his chest.

Blood start to come out of his mouth and he hold his chest tightly. But he growl and stand on his feet. Whipping off the blood from his mouth and smirk a devilish smirk when he saw who is standing there.

"I see you're still holding some strength in you" Oliver put down a plate of food in the ground and smirk at Vincent. "My Lord got some sympathy in him for you, but if I were him I would have let you in hunger until you eat yourself"

"Look who's talking, who's not even himself" Vincent knows Oliver is not in his true self or At least he wants to believe it. He wants to kill him right away but he think about what Athena has said to him in the roof. But Vincent can't also think how Athena will feel when she'll know what the person did to her who she loved and trust dearly.

"Well I think all you could do is talking" Oliver wink at Vincent and charge for him. Before Vincent could do something Oliver dig a knife onto Vincent thigh. Vincent push Oliver with all his strength and pull the knife out. "Aww, I'm sorry but that's a gift from me" Oliver disappear out of the room.

***

"What are we going to do??" Cameron speak as both of the girls are not talking. Bella seems to be emotional and Amelia probably overthinking. He look over to them and sigh holding his ribs.

"First of all we'll have to know about who was behind all of this, who took Athena and Vincent we need to know all this" bella said all this in one breath

"Oh Christopher is supposed to meet Vincent at the house this evening" Cameron said with a little worries in his voice.

"I'll go to meet him" Amelia said and stand up from her sit "take care of his bella I'll be back soon and don't worry to much I'll talk with my friends to see if they're any of help"

Bella nod and Amelia left the room.

"Can you help me lay down??" Cameron asked bella and she help him lay down. "I hope they're fine" he sigh and close his eyes.

"I know they are" bella said sadly "you know how strong they're" she smiled a little

"Vincent will do whatever it takes to save Athena. He love her after all" he look at bella who is shocked "what happened??" He asked her.

"Who love who??" She don't seem to understand what is Cameron saying.

"I'm talking about Vincent, I know it's hard to believe but it's show in his eyes how much he lover and care for her" he smiled at bella but she is still shocked.

"But....I saw Athena and Oliver kissed at the parking place" now Cameron is the one to make a shocked face. "I guess they're dating or what."

"How come I don't know about that??" He said to almost himself.

"Well my friend gonna be heartbroken after what that asshole did to her." Bella said sadly she took Cameron hands and caress them "I dare you to do something like that to me to see how I break every bone in your body" she lightly hit him in his broken rib.