chapter : 8

They make fire with the wood Vincent has bring. Athena is sleeping again. Her fever is gone by now and the raining has stopped.

Bella lay down in a corner of the room so as the boys.
"So you think we could trust her??" Everything seems so normal to Bella now. It's turn out that her fantasy books are happening in her real life. And she is excited to know what will happened next.

"Ghosts don't lie as long as they could benefit themselves from you" Vincent said with his eyes closed. Laying on his chest breathing heavily. Even though his clothes are wet but he refused to take them off when Bella asked. "No it's fine" he had said.

"I don't know about it, but I don't think the thing she want will be easy to bring." Oliver said scratching himself, he's so annoyed by it now.

"You're right, if it's an easy thing to get she won't tell us to do it" said Vincent, the last favor the ghost had promised to do is bothering him. He think about it again and again.

"But what you said?? What she will give us in return??" Out of sudden Athena asked, make them look at her immediately which is more than to bear for Athena.

"Ohh dear, you've finally awaken!!" Bella jumped and hugged Athena. They both smiled the full heart smile and sit beside each other.

"From when you're listening??" Vincent ask with a seriousness and deep joyful voice. Like how you should scold a child if they did mistakes but failed and laugh.

"From the beginning" she smile a little at him and turn towards Bella and start talking to her "you said your family won't let you-" she couldn't finish her words.

"She said she will help you two broke your bonds" Vincent feel the urge to take Athena's all attention to him. He only want her to look at him for now. He stand up and pull on his hoodie's head just then Athena realized he was bare face for a while.

She stare at him with wonderingly. She think he had a face way too sharp and eyes just perfect to look at. They were a pair of Ash color. Her world seems to stop and creat a new world just now. But someone distracted her.

"But how she knows about our bond??" Oliver ask not looking at them cuz there's no need. He sit on his spot and run his hands through his hair. His silky smooth hair moved the way he wanted.

"Ghosts knows what you wanted" Vincent said with a disturbance in his voice. "Excuses me for a while" he was about to left the room but Bella stop him.

"Where are you going??" She stand up and ready to go where Vincent is going. But it's a wrong move.

"I'm going to pee, but if you wanted to come I'll welcome you" he smirked at her as she blushed he left the room in hurry. Bella sit down holding her laughter.

"Well I think we should do this. I don't see any other way. Who knows if we successed and find a way to broke this bond??" She look at Oliver to say something like this but he stayed quite.

***

Hours has left and they started to feel hungry already.
The sky is clear by now and the sun is now much hotter. They're fleeing thirsty as well. But there is no food at all. But thanks to the forest they find some food but it's not enough for them.

"Time to go" Vincent said whipping his sword with a napkin. He had given a knife to Athena and a short blade to Oliver.

At first they decided to left Oliver behind but then refused cuz they don't want Athena to faint again. Plus Oliver could be a help as well.  Athena give Bella a small apple cutter. Which it's small but enough to give you a cut.