chapter : 10

Oliver layed on his back nervously staring at his phone. He wanted to call his grandma but don't know what will he say when she will ask him about the house. And even if he tell her the truth he don't think she will understand.

He sighed and dial the number for the forth time now. But this time he press the call button. The call start ringing and soon his grandma pick up. He answered excitedly. But instead of his grandma someone familiar Answer the phone.

"I didn't expect that you will leave her alone" Carson voice makes Oliver worried and angry at the same time. A shiver of horror run through Oliver body, he hold the phone tightly.

"Where is grandma, Carson??" Oliver said with a claim voice. He couldn't think of anything at a time. He's dying from worries.

"Well your grandma is safe to me but I don't know how longer she will be safe." Carson laughed a little then his tone turn serious "and I wanted to know what are you doing in my world" he asked.

"What???" Oliver eyes widened, he remember when Melina said the name Carson, it reminds him of that cruel person he have debts on. But never think he would be the same person. And Oliver knows how merciless Carson is.

"Well I hope to meet you soon. Never forget to treat me right when we'll meet." Oliver could feel carson smirking through the phone. Before Oliver could say something Carson hang up the phone.

Oliver throw his phone angrily making it display shutter. He let out a frustrated growl and punch the tree behind him. His fingers are bleeding from doing that. He couldn't hold back his temper anymore. He pick up the broken phone and tried to call his grandma again but it's already broken.

He sit down on the ground don't know what to do. Oliver wanted to go out of this creepy world of Carson now. He wanted save his grandma now but don't know how. He's angry to himself. He rest his head in his hands. Oliver hear Footsteps coming, he lift his head and see Vincent and Athena coming with a deer in there hands. It's been days, He keeps a secret from them.

*The return of his eyesight*

Oliver start seeing when he enter this world. But he don't know if he would have it forever, that's why he didn't say anything about this. And after he gain his eyesight he realized who Athena really is.

He stand up from his sit when the other two reach him."When are we going to summon Carson??" He asked with a serious tone. Blood dripping from his hand and he is in fire now.

"Pretty soon" Vincent said normally he put down the deer and with his knife he start cutting down it's body.

"Why don't we summon him now?? Do you think we had time for this kind of stupid things??" Oliver question makes both Athena and Vincent to look at him.

"Well it's not a stupid thing for your kind of information, you have to eat if you want to live here and if you want to get out of here. Or otherwise take this knife and kill yourself here and now before questioning" Vincent offer Oliver the knife in his hand. Oliver took it and throw it away that's makes Vincent so angry.

"Stop both of you" Athena shout and both of them stopped. "Oliver you're bleeding let's go, let me treat you" she come and hold his hands but shake them off of him.

"I don't need that now. I'm going to summon Carson" he start to walk away.

"Do you even know how to do it??" Vincent said with a smirk that shows do it if you could. He pick up the knife Oliver had thrown and start doing his work again.