chapter : 15

"where is Vincent??" Bella look around when she realized Vincent is not with them.

"Brother said he will came later and catch up with you guys" Amelia answered and put the bag full of food in the Chevy truck.

Amelia had a truck left on her garage, which one of her boyfriend gifted her. But she don't drive it thinking it so old fashioned. But since there's a five of them so they'll be needing it.

It has some problems in it parts but Oliver and Cameron fix them while girls are off to shopping. Amelia is really a sweet person she treat them with clothes and made them foods.

All of them get ready, they pack their clothes and whatever they need. The truck look as new as it got brought here. They've clean it pretty well.

Athena sitting in the back of the truck. There was a large space for two people to lay down. Bella is busy talking or you could say arguing with Cameron as she always do and Oliver is checking on everything.

Amelia walked to Athena and handed her something. When Athena see it properly she realize it's a brand new phone. "Oh good you don't need to do that much" Athena tried to give her back the phone.

"It's not me, it's brother" Amelia push back the phone towards her. "He want me to buy it for you, and I've set up his number so you can call if you need" she wink and went away.

Athena sit there with the phone in her hands. She think about Vincent and about what happened yesterday night. After he kissed her, she didn't hear from him. Not even in the morning when they had breakfast or nor now when they're leaving the city for, Bath.

Athena don't know how she's feeling but she put the phone in her pocket. She's wearing a light wash jeans and a baggy t-shirt front tugged style, and her converse. Bella jump beside Athena with a clown face.

"What happened??" Athena asked her with smile cuz she knows what happened.

"That stupid never miss to ruined my mood" she point at Cameron who get into the driver seat.

"You know?? the girls and the boys who fight the most in the last fall in love with each other." Athena said teasingly and Bella made a disgusted face then both of them laughed. Bella never fail to make Athena happy even though she have a lot of tension.

They bid goodbye to Amelia and start their journey. Bath isn't that far from Bristol. It's only 11 miles southeast of Bristol probably need them 30 or 40 minutes to arrive.

Bella and Athena talk about what Bella have saw in her dreams last night. It's a dream about her grandma who is sick in home. And Bella is now worried about her. Athena feel guilty about that, but Bella told her not to since it's Bella's own decision to come with them.

They soon arrive. The time seems to fly fast. The house address the sprit have gave them is in walcot street in bath. The famous street in Bath. The house they're looking for seems to be the only one floor house otherwise the other houses are all double floor or more.

Cameron Park the truck in the house parking lot and they went inside the house. The house looks so old as if the government it self don't know about it to demolished it. It have all broken window and door locks.

One by one they went inside. "Welcome guys" Vincent voice made Athena heart race like hell. She saw him sitting in the couch with some papers and photo frames in front of him.

"When did you got here??" Bella asked with excitement. Even though they never have a sweet conversation but Bella really respect him for saving her that day.