Advance story

The day when miracles are born....

A woman in her mid 20s running barefoot. She is pregnant and tired from running. She's sweating all over and her legs are bleeding.

But she can't stop running, she can't get those monsters to take her baby. She didn't know marring that man would bring misfortune to her baby.

She fell in love with a good and gentle guy who loves her very much. But soon realized he wasn't good or gentle at all, he's a monster with hideous thoughts.

Only days left before her labour and she find out he runs a organization where he kidnapped baby's and kill them for some research. And that monster want her baby too.

She fight with him for that serval times and finally decided to run away to save her baby. But that monster find out about her plan and running after her. She runs for miles since it's so late at night and she couldn't find a single taxi here.

She stop for a while and suddenly dropped to the ground, the labour pain has started. Not understanding what to do she run towards the forest in order to hide somewhere.

Doctor have teach her what to do if the pain started. She tried her best to not to scream but the pain is unbearable. She pick up a tree branch and put it in between teeth to stop herself from screaming.

She saw a fire and find hope, she was about to go there but her water broke and she fell to the ground. She twist and whined in pain but no one seems to be there to help her. And after some infinite moment later she close her eyes in pain.

***

She jump off her sleep. Looking for her baby. She found herself in a white gown and her stomach seems a little empty. She immediately realize she gave birth. But why she is in a bed, in a room.

Did he found me??

She feel shiver run through her body but soon relaxed when she saw a stranger walk to the room. He is pushing a wheelchair where a woman is sitting in same clothes as her. With a baby in her hands.

"I'm glad you're awake" she said with a smile. She had deep blond hair and black eyes. Same as her husband.
" I'll leave you too to talk" the husband said and left the room.

" Where is my baby" she said with curiosity and hope not for bad news. She look at the blond woman with hope in her eyes.

"The baby is safe and healthy. The baby will be here soon. It's a beautiful boy" the woman said looking at her baby. "Isn't my daughter is also beautiful??" She caress the baby's cheek.

"She is" it's hard for her to talk. She have lost a lot of blood and tired from running. She is patiently waiting for her baby to come. Then the door open and a old lady come with a baby boy in her arms.

The old lady give the boy to his mother and she took him in rush. The old lady smiled at them "he's way too naughty. He gives me hard time while coming to the earth." She said with a smile.

"This is miss Jordan. She helps you give birth to the child and helped me too" the blond woman said sweetly.

"It's nothing. I like to do what I'm good at. Btw both are the baby's are a miracle. They both born on a special date. The ceremony of dead" she smirked

"What you mean??" The woman asked with confused and happy face. But the old lady only left the room

"Don't mind her. Btw He's sleeping right now" the blond woman said touching the boys cheeks. "What you want to named him" she look at him with excitement.

"Vincent" said the woman in bed. She hugged her baby and put him down beside her. She smiled a relief smile.

"What's the name means??" The blond woman asked with curiosity. She's still staring at the boy.

"It means- to conquer. Defeat" she smile proudly "I've win this game" she look at the baby girl and asked "what is her name??"

"Her name is  Athena. Means goddess of wisdom" her mother kiss her on the head and smile. " She had a long life ahead of her" she put the baby beside the other baby.

"They both do" they smiled at each other.