chapter : 14

The woman's skin started to burn like how a paper would burn out of flame. And soon another face came out of that skin. Vincent stand behind it smirking and sword in hand ready to bring it down.

The under face was horrible looking, and the thing that showed up smell like fish and blood. Bella went to the window and open it but instead of out world she saw ocean. And there are creature like under the ocean, Bella immediately close it.

The face that showed up is also a girl, a teenage girl she smiled creepily and turn to Vincent "how did you find out??" Her eyes are red and all the vain's are out. Her pupils are big and out. Her face looks like how a person would scream in their death.

"I'm master of that" Vincent reply poking her with the tip of his sword. Athena isn't saying anything or moving, she became a statue.

"You can't hurt me with this sword. This sword is to kill evil sprits and win the war of scarifies and I'm not a evil sprit." She put one of her legs over other and spread her arm over the couch.

"What are you then?" Bella asked with a disgusted face. She cover her nose with her hands to avoid the smell.

" She is a free spirit, she was killed by some raper. They rape her first and then kill her when she's-" the sprit fist on the table in front of her makes Cameron stop.

"Enough of your fucking story." She stand up and went over the round table near the window, water dripping as she walk over the carpet. Bella moves away from there as she went.

"Tell me how you get inside that body" Vincent sit on the couch opposite Athena. The girl pure herself some green liquid in a cap and happily sip it. The smell cover the room. Oliver slowly got closer to Athena and hold her hands.

Athena's hands are so dead cold. She didn't even blink for once. Vincent notice it and also the thing how Oliver holding her hands. Suddenly Athena stand up and left the room. Bella was about to go after her but Vincent stop her saying you should leave her alone for some times.

"I'm glad that you were inside that body" Cameron said scanning the floor with disgusted face. Bella glare at him and he smiled. Bella is already annoyed by his behavior.

"I would like if you speaks now" Oliver voice bring seriousness to the room. He's hands are in fist and anger are shown in his eyes. Vincent finds it funny, Oliver's concern for Athena he finds it funny.

"I'm sorry, you continue" he point at Oliver and Oliver ignore him. The room is super quiet only waves sounds coming from the window.

"I found that body near a house in Bath" the girl again sip on her liquid, she smirk now and then.

"What?? You mean near a the house bath?? Or what??" Bella still with the disgusted face spoke moving her hand from her nose and after talking she cover her nose again.

"No I mean Bath!! City of baths, don't you know it??" She scoffed and Cameron laughed making Bella furious. She wish she could kill him now but she hold herself back only glaring at him.

"Are you sure it's a house??" Oliver asked directly looking at the girl. His eyes color really seems different. Vincent notice it too and it bothering him.

" Yeah it's seems like she is the owner of that house." The girl put the cup down and made a scared and annoyed face, she mumble something to herself. "I was roaming around the cities after I woke up in this self"  she point at herself. "I was miserable and scared and looking for a body to take over. I'm not allowed to take over any alive body so I'm looking for dead ones, but it's also hard cuz they buried the body soon enough. And one day I'm wondering in a street, when I hear a loud thud I went inside the house and find a woman laying in the couch, Dead" she smile proudly and spreed her arms as if she is embracing something.