chapter : 12

Athena saw herself inside a cage, everywhere is dark expect the light which is spotting Athena. She hear laughter and screams. She hear a lot of voice some familiar to her and some not. But all those voice hit her deep inside.

Suddenly a image appear in front of her. A young girl laughing loudly with a baby in her arms, singing song as the baby stare at her mother with her beautiful black eyes.

The young girl look just like Athena, her blond hair and black eyes are so like Athena. Without knowing Athena feel tears runs through her cheeks.

That girl singing Athena's favorite song which lyrics she have forgotten, sleep my baby sleep. Her warm voice and humming sound so familiar to her. Athena saw the baby in her arm slowly close her eyes.

After a while a boy came he also have blond hair and black eyes. He back hugged the girl and the baby, resting his chin on the girl shoulder and caress the baby's cheeks.

And the scene change Athena saw the girl and the boy running with the baby in the boy's arm. They run with fear in their eyes and vanish into thin air. In the next scene they were inside a cage just like Athena.

Even the place seems so alike. Both of them shouting at someone to not to kill their child. And the same laughter she hear before. A black shadow or you could say a black smoke came out of the darkness with the baby in it's arms.

The baby isn't crying but she is looking with concern at the shadow "see how she had sympathy for me" the shadow spoke in a ghost voice.

"Don't you dare to touch my baby" the father said with anger. The parents continuously trying to get out of the cage.

"I'm not gonna do anything to the one that's belongs to me" the shadow moved with the baby in it's arm. He sit on a thorned and white roses throne. The thorned branches took the baby away from him.

In the throne head there was a needle like thorn pointing upwards. Those flithy branches took the baby in the throne head and put the baby there. The thorn dig inside the baby's back she burst out crying.

Blood running down the entire throne making the roses color in blood. After a while the shadow stand up from the throne and took the baby from the thorn. The baby is still crying. It touch the baby's forehead with his and some black smoke started to enter the baby's body through her mouth, nose and ears.

The parents shouting not to do that but that monster didn't stop. The shadow laughed at them but stop immediately when the baby disappeared from his arm. He was angry and shocked himself.

The shadow looked back at the parents and saw them laying in the ground as blood runs through them, there's a sword beside them.

Athena's vision started to blur out she hear the shadow screamed and burst in to flame. Before everything go black Athena saw the sword shining bright in the darkness. And she realized it's the same sword as Vincent's one. And the same words written over it.

Who fear me have to die

Athena knows immediately it's the same blade. The vision is almost vanished Athena saw the girl she's smiling at her "I know you'll come to get us" with that everything black out.

"Mom" Athena shout but instead of the dark room she found herself in Vincent's arm when she open her eyes. Tears running down her cheeks and Vincent hugging her tightly.

She hold onto his clothes and cried out loud. Vincent patted her head gently and whisper comforting words in her ear. "It's ok now, you're safe" he would say.