chapter : 9

Vincent put his sword back in it's place and went to Athena and sit beside her. He whipped her tears with his thumb and cupped her face and slowly bring her face closer to his.

"Don't cry it's not you fault. I'm sure we'll find her" Vincent whisper into Athena's ear. She look at him with tear in her eyes. He smile at her and help her to stand up.

They look for Oliver but he wasn't there. They hear Footsteps running towards them. Vincent hold Athena's arm and start running towards the back side of the house.

They run down the back forest and find Oliver walking through it hitting on tiny plants with a stick. "Oliver run" Athena shout out and hold his arm. The three of them run holding hands.

"We need to hide we can't run like this from them" Athena said while running. Her body is aching all over she don't know why. They stopped and look around for a hiding place.

"There" Vincent point with his finger towards a huge tree. Athena hold Oliver hand in order to prevent him from falling and run towards the tree.

The tree is in a lower ground then the one their standing so they jump one by one. First Athena and then the boys. But they did it without checking it so they ended up falling in a underground cave type place.

Athena screamed her lungs out. She fall in the mud and got covered in raw mud. Her hair and body socked in mud and Vincent also fall in the mud but he's less dirty than Athena.

Vincent help Athena to get up but Oliver left them behind and start walking. Athena clean her face with her shirt.

And finally notice its not a cave it's a huge tree Shell but it don't seem to be a old one or something but it looks like a maded one purposely. Vincent and Athena walked behind Oliver.

And when they got out of the tree shell, they saw night. Athena couldn't believe her own eyes. She remember falling down onto the hole it was day time but now it was about mid night here.

"I'm smelling a night air am I right??" Oliver asked and Athena hmmed (hmm) in return. Oliver went farther and took some mud from the ground and smell it. "It's feel weird"

" It wasn't our world we have enter another world without a exit." Vincent said looking worried. He run his hands through his hair and let out a frustrated sigh.

"What you mean??" Athena feel suffocating she look around the place but find no one. Not even a night insects who makes noise at nights.

"It means you won't get to see the sun again. You'll get food and will survive here but you'll be miserable with every test you have to go through here. And pray for your death" Vincent said with his merciless voice and walk ahead.

"I don't want a death like this" Athena walk after Vincent and then Oliver followed. Indeed how worried Athena is she hold Oliver hands to help him walk.

The place is beautiful indeed. There are a lots of fireflies flying everywhere making night lamp.
The three of them walk for a while and find a tree to sit down. The tree was huge, the tree roots are spreads everywhere.

They decided to lay down for a while cuz they're tired from fighting and running. Beside the tree had a lake with glass clean water. Athena stand up and decided to fresh herself there.

The boys are asleep  already so she went there took off her clothes and went into the water. The cold water feel so good against her skin. She swim and rubbed clean her body and hair.