Chapter 3

"WAKE UP!!" I yelled before the golden guard jumped in surprise and tackle me to the floor.

"oh, it's just you... Gosh you annoying like that human girl"

"you mean Luz? She's my best friend, and I bet 10 snails she could beat your ass without even trying!"

"Hugh! As if I would lose to a weak human! May I remind you that I am the emperor's right hand for a reason, I could kill you right now if I wanted to"

"on no! I'm so scared, oh someone please help me!" I yelp looking to the side while holding my laugh.

"I'm serious!!! Stop laughing!!!!!!" the golden guard protested. he was still holding me against the floor, I couldn't move since his hands were holding my wrist. I chuckle as I move my glance from his hands towards him, smirking evilly, "oh golden guard, a kabedon?? How horny of you" I softly said as I tried to put on a helpless face.

The guard immediately jump off me as his ears turn into a deep shade of red, soon enough Lil rascal woke up and got off the guard's bed and looked at us, clearly confused before chirping at gg.
"no-nothing happen," the guard said as he tried to look away from both me and Flapjack.
"nothing happened? OH GG, OH GG! how could you say such a cruel thing!" I yelp a fake cry as Flapjack looked at me confused
"And right after being my first! Oh gg, you're so cruel!!" I looked away, wiping a fake tear, which lead to 2 things

1) the golden guard looking at me with his ears even darker while complaining that nothing happens

And

2) with Lil rascal looking more confused while looking at gg.

"Uughh come here you little shit!" the golden guard yelled as he chase me around the library and as I was about to take a turn, he jumped on top of me, making me slam my face against the floor "OUCHHHHD EUWUWUUEUE BLAH" I made fake death noises and the golden guard picks me up from the floor almost as if he was hugging me from behind, holding me tight against my cross arms.

"HEYYY LET ME GOOOOOO" I yelled "nope, this is your punishment"

"punishment? More like a forced marriage hug!!!" I argue which annoyed the guard before letting me go, allowing my feet hit the floor
"whatever, I'm going to make breakfast"
"okay wife!!" I tease him. Gosh, he's such a husband material, I might as well marry him.

-----

"chirp"
"oh really?"
"Chirp"
"hmm, I never really thought about that"
"chirp"
"I guess your right"

I stare at the guard and his bird communicating since lunchtime, "how can you understand a single thing he says?" I ask, laying my upper body against the table, the golden guard sat across from me, with Flapjack standing on his finger.
"yeah I can, witches can understand their Palisman, can you not?"
"I don't have a Palisman, well not anymore"
"oh, how so?"
"I-... I gave it to Belos " I weakly responded, moving my head to lay it on top of my arm while watching my finders tap against the table.
"oh....."
"WELL ANYWAYS! I need to do some more research, you can't go since it's stuff only, so it would be rude of you to intrude" I exclaim as I stood up and walked away.

3rd POV-----

The guard watched as Y/n walkway. He felt sad, he felt guilty, he felt selfish taking paslimans away, taking away their lives as if they were nothing... just to save one guy - but this was the Emperor we are talking about, so it wasn't that selfish, it was a mere sacrifice for the great emperor who helped so many people....right?

The guard just set there, rethinking his life and his decisions, about Belos, before staring at his Palisman, smiling a bit as he feed some fruits to Flapjack.

Whereas Y/n silently made their way inside the forbidden door, surely none would mind them entering, I mean they are just going everyone a favour to try to get rid of whatever was outside.

They hum as they scanned through the book "hmmm..... How to dye your heart green, ew no...... ah-ha! Mysterious creatures in the boiling Isles" Y/n silently celebrate their victory before grabbing the book and quietly living the room, making their way to the kid's section of the library and laying against the pillows, "let's see, let's see, which page could tell you about Goolops"

-------

Short chapter I know but you know, at least there is a chapter to read