Vent (sorry Just Need To Let It Out

Today is my birthday
Today is supposed to be about me, today the world is supposed to go around me. Today is my special day...

But it isn't, because my dad's mum had to make it about herself.
She is perfectly healthy and has no bone problems, but I had to wake up early to make her breakfast; coffee and cereal, I evejln had to bring it to her coz she had a light headache.

Today I wanted to eat my favourite food for lunch, but I didn't, because she told my dad at she wanted to go to the park across the street, so you know what I had for lunch? A cheese sandwich.

We can't even go out because she doesn't feel like going out. And the worse thing is that if we leave without her she will 100% go to my stuff and feel entitle to take anything she likes that I have and keep it for herself - and it's not like I can say anything because my dad will always have her side.

Today instead of doing something fun, I have to clean after her mess.

She didn't even gave me a birthday card but did expect me to give her a gift just for visit us even tho my dad was the one who payed for everything, her trip, her food, the things she like - she hasn't spend a single penny...

She has no problem in doing her own needs, but she still espect to be taken care of and deal with.. Even my other grandmother who has stage 4 cancer does more stuff than her and she has problems seeing and walking!!!!

She refuses to admit her mistakes and would blame it on others knowing my dad will take her side and defend her.

Today I only open one gift from my best friend
Because my dad is to busy espending time with his mum than his own child even tho today is her birthday.

Today was supposed to be about me
But it isn't

Happy 17 birthday me..