chapter 11

"You're reallyyyyw slow for someone with long legs" the rabbit frog snorted, hopping backwards to look at me with a judgemental stare.

"Well it's probably because I don't jump or hop" rolling my eyes as Mr.Rabrog turn around and continue leading the way.

Shifting my eyes, I stare at Flinn who was suspiciously silent through out the journey, who return the look but it mischievous smirk

"Like what you?"

"Ew no"

"Haha, as if- I know about your feeling for HunHun and since I look like him - I know for a fact that you find me attractive!"

"Shut up" i sign as I roll my eyes. True I like Hunter - as I friend- but it wasn't for his looks but more because of his cooking skills.....and personality of course.

"Seems like its getting darker.... I guess we can rest inside this cave" Mr. Rabrog announces, making his way towards the cave before i stop him.

"rest? But its not like any of us is tired, come on wouldn't you like to tell sir the news sooner??"

"I know your Intentions, killing the Goolop to get back home and all, im not dumb. And i can tell you haven't been in the underground for so long, so trust me you do not want to be outside when its darker - trust me young one"
He stares at me, with a firm tone and a finger pointing at me, giving me chills at the though of what could there by out there to be so dangerous.

"now come on in" he says, hopping inside as he waves me to follow him from behind, I look at Flinn who just shruggled at me as we slowly but steadily enter the cave - in case anything were to jump from there.

------time skip ⌚💃💃🎉🎉✨👯👯--

"you wanna go outside don't ya?"

"I do....."

"Well Mr. Froggy here seems to be in a very deep sleep, so why don't we take the opportunity to.... You know.. Take a peak??"

"I- ee shouldn't, its dangerous, you heard Mr.Rabrog, I don't wanna cause any trouble for now, i just wanna go home"

"come onnnnnnnnnnnn, we literally killed a Goolop!! We can take care of ourselves"

"yes, but once again you heard what he said, this goolop was the weakest out of all the other one, so who knows, it could be much worse"

"BOOOOOO!! You're no funnnnnnn"

Flinn continues to whine, rolling around in the air as I completely ignored him, watching the small flames burn the wood.

I wasn't like those oblivious stupid MC who go after the danger even if they are told not to and almost dying- HOWEVER, I reallyyyyy want to see for myself the mystic creatures and the dangers the underground offers, i mean its not just any who get to go to this place, either you get stuck here forever or escape and never come back......

"A small peak wouldn't hurt anyone, right?"

"that's what I'm saying"

Slowly and steady, you carefully made your way to the open crack at the back of the cave - I mean its better to look through the window than through a door, right?

Nothing.

I didn't see nothing. No tress, no monsters, no sexy demon - nothing - it was pitch black...wtf?

"So what do you see?"

"Nothing"

"What do you mean?"