chapter 15

"Well someone hasn't sleep in awhile" A voice said, rubbing my eyes as I slowly sat up in the bed. Looking over the door where Nathaniel was standing over, smiling at me.

"Morning sleepy head, sleep good??" I nodded. "Good to hear, come on, breakfast is almost ready"

He said as he left, with me following behind.

As we entered the kitchen, you could see Michelle baking some eggs, bacon and other stuff. As he watch me entered, he points at a small table near by, gesturing me to sit over as he brings me a cup of "chocolate milk".

"Chocolate milk?" I ask, sniffing it before trying a sip.

"Goddess, this child life is way worse than we thought!" Exclaimed Nathaniel, as Michelle brought me other kinds of food for me to try it -
Which I gladly did, muching on everything they gave me.

"Well someone has a big appetite" chuckles Michelle, patting my head as he puts on a jacket.

"Well me and Nathaniel have work to do, feel free to explore outside, just make sure not to get lost and if anything we work at the restaurant a block away called Sapori D'Italia"

----

Having nothing else to do, I put over a pair of pants and one of Nathaniels t-shirt with a belt over it (you kinda dress up like Link....so if you have blond hair you are now Link- i dont make the rules) before leaving.

Walking away downtown~
Omg is that Luz over there!?~
Walking faster ~
Coz I don't like to confront my problems ~
Hope she didn't fcking see me~

Okay, yh, no
I know I missed everyone and I wanted to see them again and etc
But like that doesn't mean I'm ready!

Hiding at the back of a bushes, I looked again over the window of a particular house.
Inside there stood 3 familiar figures...

Hunter, Gus and Luz - and damn wtf happen to their hair? Like Luz slayed but Hunter? Nah ah! Now he looks like an average white boy 😭 (this is not the man I married!)

They seemed to be preoccupied with some kind of strange devices with Hunter wearing something covering his ears -tf are they doing?

"Hey are you okay? What are you doing?"

!!!!!! "Ahhh!! Nothing!!! huh?? Luz....??"

There was a girl that looker just like Luz, standing behinde me as she stare in confusion, her eyes wondering all over me before landing on my ears.

"Thoae ears...." she whispered
Before I jump up

"I gotta go byee!!!"

I yelled, running as fast as I can. where did they say they work at again???

"Hey wait!!!"

The girl yelled before running inside the house where Luz,Gus and Hunter wear at.

Vee Short P0v!

"Guys! Guys! You won't believe what I just saw!" - I said

"Who? Our neighbour miss Oakley?" - Luz

"Nope, another witch!"

"Wait seriously??? No way, I though we were the only ones" Gus exclaim, looking at me confused

Shaking my head I try to describe the witch, "They had pointy ears like you guys, they had E/c eyes, h/c hair, dressing up like Link from Zelda plus they seemed to Starr at you guys as if they know you"

Hunter and Luz look over at each other, nodding in agreement before muttering the same name at the same time

"Y/N"