Chapter 5

WHAT DO THEY KNOW ABOUT THAT?!?!? *aggressively singing*
(if you know this song, we are married - idc

------------------------

The moment my eyes laid on the Goolop, my legs began to move on their own - far away from the creature.

"AHSHHSHSHSHJWJA" I yelled as I made my way towards the library, pushing and pulling everything that was in front of me to make it an obstacle for the Goolop.

"omg omg, I'm going to fucking dieeee!! And I haven't even had my first kiss!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE A VIRGIN!! UWAAAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I cried as I run as fast as i could.

Hunter P0V---

I lay against the wall, about to fall asleep with Flapjack on my shoulder before hearing a loud distant yell

"HUNTERRRRRRR!!!!!!!"

Standing as fast as I could, I looked through the mirror to see Y/n yelling with the beast running after them.

I open the window as Y/n through the bags, which I successfully caught, and just as the beast was about to get close to them, I drop the bags into the floor, grab my mask and yank towards their face, hitting the monster right in the eye - which slows them down due to the horrible pain - unfortunately, the monster through something at Y/n's legs, which caused them to almost fell leading them to also slow down to catch their embrace as they wince in pain at whatever hit their leg

I had no choice but to jump off the window, grab Y/n, embracing them into a tight hug with their arms around my neck, before I took a big step and jumped through the window, dropping inside the library's floor, with Y/n below me, as soon as I entered, Flapjack immediately closed the window.

And so the monster stared at the library for a minute before crawling away.

I sigh in relief before hearing slight groans below me, "are you okay?" I ask

Y/N P0V

"are you okay?"

Slowly opening my eyes I was met with dark magenta eyes - my eyes widen at the sign of him, looking at his face for the first time- a slightly hooked nose, thick black eyebrows, a gap between his front teeth, bags under his eyes, and ash-blond hair that is shaved below the top, and he had scars on his right cheek.

... Hot

 Hot

(drawing by me! Once again a rush sketch -but anyways I draw Y/n but like using different features and stuff to represent all of my readers lol - but yh I hope you like it)

My face turn red as I look at him, it would be a lie if I said he was ugly, he was oddly very attractive - like super attractive, a model even!
Omg, a good cooker and he's attractive?! I have to marry him!!!!

"Y/n?" my thoughts were interrupted by Hunter as he looked at me in concern, "ah yes! I'm good, hahaha I'm fine" I said quickly coughing a bit at my previous thoughts.

"Are you sure??"
"yes, don't worry!"
I laugh as Hunter slowly stood up before helping me up.

Flapjack made his way towards us robbing his tiny head against my cheek "Flapjack thought you would die back then"
"haha don't worry bro, it's going to take more than a monster to get rid of me, so you're stuck with me" I say as I rub my finger against his bird chest - or belly.

Hunter smiled at us before picking up the bag of ingredients,
"well at least the ingredients aren't damaged," he says before walking away towards my room to put away the stuff.

I watch him live before making my way towards the kid section of the library - I might as well finish this book in the meantime, I gotta find a way to get rid of this Goolop.

--------

"Y/n! Dinner is ready!" Hunter yells as he made his way in front of me, in a panic I closed the book and put it away, Hunter furrowed his eyebrows in confusion which I replied with an awkward laugh.

Standing up, I tried to shift his attention away from the book," So what's for dinner???"
Hunter looked at me suspiciously before sighing "Not dogs"

"really? Yay!!" I celebrated, the thought of savouring a not dog after so long excited me - especially since it would be cooked by Hunter.

--
"here you go," Hunter says as he places our not dogs on the table and gives some seeds to Flapjack, "Like Luz once said, Bon Appetit!" I clapped before taking a bite from the not dog, "Bon appetite??? What does that mean?"

"I have no idea" I answer as Hunter flick my forehead "no talking with your mouth full," he said angrily before rolling his eyes and taking a bite of his own not dog.

"chirp!" Flapjack tweeted as he looks at me and my not dog, "you want some?" I ask, which Flapjack somewhat noded,
I smiled as I feed him some of my not dogs.

Without noticing Hunter stared in aww at me and Flapjack.

--------

"Hey Y/n"

"yeah?"

"Have you found anything about that monster?"

"not yet, but I promise I will soon enough!"

"ah okay... Good night Y/n"

"good night my shine in armour"

I giggle as Hunter fell asleep with a red blush on his cheeks.

Soon, soon enough, I promise you, Hunter, I will tell you the truth, I will tell you everything, just... Not right now...

Omg, what is this? Is Y/n hiding something?? like my brain whenever I have a test

Well, whatever anyways chaooooo!