Chapter 4

Y/n P0V

It's been 2 days since the guard join in my little home, and he was currently cooking lunch.

I look through my scroll, chatting with Luz

-----------
Otter with a dark side 👽💜
Wait Srls? I never really expected that from him.

Y/n
Neither did I till I tasted his food!! It's soooo gooddd

Otter with a dark side 👽💜
Who would have thought Hunter would be a good cooker LOL
Send pics of his food!

Y/N
Don't worry, I will send pics 100%
my boy should be a chef!

Otter with a dark side 👽💜
Your boy?? 😳😏

Y/n
With a man who can cook like that, I better marry him LOL
anyways Hunter is calling me for lunch byeee!!

---------

"Hey, Hunter what's for dinner?" I ask as I put my scroll away, sitting properly to eat, the guard froze up and slowly turned his head towards my direction, "what- H-how did - how do you know my name!? I never told you!" he said quietly, his ears pale- and out of shock he drops a spoon

"haha, I always knew it, before you even come in hahaha" I chuckle awkwardly twisting my arms slightly, "I didn't mean to call out your name since I thought it would be better to wait till you felt comfortable enough to say it yourself, so it kind of slip up by accident, sorry" I apologise as he places our food in the table and sat across me.

"It's- it's okay, that's nice of you...... but seriously how did you find out what my name is?"

"I'm friends with Luz, remember? She tells me about   all her adventures, and so she told me about you"
"oh...what has she told you about me?"
"oh you know, a beat-up blond with no magical powers - a bad but sad boy"
"not you too!!!"
"hahaha and Eda keeps mentioning how much of a Chump you are and how annoying your voice was!"

I lowered my laugh as I saw him look away, his ears were red but pointing downwards, probably upset at Eda's comment, letting out a chuckle, I moved to sit next to him, nudging him on the shoulder
"But I think she was just exaggerating, I mean i like your voice, it's nice!" I laughed before stuffing my mouth with the food "just like your food! It's so goodddd" Hunter chuckled before continuing eating his food.

I'm no empath, but I could tell I somewhat lift his mood.

---------

"CHIRP!"
"AH DAMMIT! NOT AGAIN!"

I yelled slamming my hands against the floor, "haha you're really bad at this game!" Hunter laughs at me, as he watches me lose for the 4th time against Flapjack. We were playing these card games Eda gave me, saying it was too much of an addiction for her and wanted out of her sign.

"I'm not bad! Flapjack is just really good at this game, that's all"
I pout, which made Hunter laugh ever harder and made me fluster with anger.

"whatever let's just play another game! This one is getting boring!" I claimed as I grabbed other board games Luz and Eda gifted me - or in order words, dump them on me.

-1 hour late-

"THAT'S IT! I'M GETTING A DIVORCE AND IM TAKING OUR KID WITH ME!! !"I yelled as Hunter slams his hands against the table, "GOOD! COZ I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN!" He screamed.

Flapjack with a worried look, flew his way in between us, pulling Hunter's hair string and then pushing the game monopoly off the table.

"Tweet!!"

Both Hunter and I stop shouting at each other and looked at Flapjack before Hunter respond, "oh you're hungry?" "chirp"
Hunter looked around the kitchen, finding only a few fruits, "it seems we are running out of food" he continues while looking at me "I would have thought you gather enough food for at least a week"

"well sorry I didn't bring enough food, I wasn't expecting any visitors" crossing my arms as Hunter sighed, Flapjack stare at the leftover fruits, dividing one of them into 3 and giving it to us, with a sympathy look.

I sign in defeat, "alright fine, wait right here, there's a nearby shop I could take some goods from, and also seeds for Lil bro" Picking up my cape, Hunter slowly approached me

"Let me come with you, I can help"
"no, it's better if I go alone, why don't you stay by the window and wait for my return? It will be easier and you can open the door in case I'm being chased"

Covering my upper face with a demon skull mask(kinda like King, but of a more mature demon with 2 big red horns). I closed up my cape before leaving the library in a rush.

-----

" Okay... So the last things I need are fairies for deserts, tentacles for juicy, eyes for snacks and rat spider - wow now I want a not dog..." I whisper as I made my way to grab the last ingredients.
"now I swear I saw some Gueapes (grapes but in the demon realm) in front of this building..." I left the shop as fast as I could to take some Gueapes from this women's bushes, who lived next to the shop, she had some good Gueapes which she always let me take some - probably out of pity based on my living condition- but whatever.

" 1,5,8,13..-"

"HRROOGA!"

There was a loud groan from behind me. Oh, fuck- pls don't tell me-
Slowly turning around, my eyes widen at the mere sign in front of me.

(drawing was done by me :))) this was a rushed sketch - but I still won't mind some feedback!!)

Right in front of me stood the feral beast, the monster that attack Bonesborough... the demon that attack Hunter.
Right in front of me, it stood... looking right at me... The Goolop.

----
IMPORTANT A/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so basically, since im too lazy to design a monster I used 2 pictures I found on Google which my sibling then edited to combine them. so credit to google and my sibling !! Lol but yh

So I'm going to show you the picture of the monster, if you don't want to see it then umm you can skip it to the next chapter
But you know, it's not that scary

So I'm going to show you the picture of the monster, if you don't want to see it then umm you can skip it to the next chapterBut you know, it's not that scary