Chapter 7

Have you ever had a wet dream?
Well, I did, last night i dreamed about adventuring over and pass waterfalls and oceans.

Anyways back to the story----

-------------

3rd POV

Hunter stood there quietly, admiring a sleeping (h/c) hair witch. He sigh as he started to accept that maybe, just maybe he may have a wittle crush on Y/n - just maybe...

Okay who is he kidding - He was crushing on them - and somewhat hard. They were the first ones ( after Belos' ofc) who showed him affection and cared - I mean, who else would have tried to save him and risk their lives to grand him food and shelter?

The blond beat up witch shakes his head before poking y/n cheek to wake them up.

------

Flapjack stared at the two witches in confusion, throughout breakfast, none bat a word out! Like, say something dammit!

However, despite the red bird's confusion, both witches felt oddly comfortable in the silence, enjoying their presence and the quietness. It was calm and peaceful.

Hunter gave out an awkward smile to Flapjack, who chirps at him.

"The breakfast was delicious Hunter, I'm gonna go and hit the shower," y/n said as they open a small door that lead to the secret bathroom of the library (*aggressive ghost noises*)

-----
Y/n P0V

Coming out of the shower, the smell of tentacle Lemonade hit my nose.

(drink design made by me, its a drink I come up with in class coz I was "mermaid lemonade?? Puff" and then I was like, I should add some tentacles to give it more sea vibes rather than just make it blue - besides that does look like something they...

(drink design made by me, its a drink I come up with in class coz I was "mermaid lemonade?? Puff" and then I was like, I should add some tentacles to give it more sea vibes rather than just make it blue - besides that does look like something they would eat at the demon realm!)

"I made some snacks," Hunter says, as he places 2 of the drinks on the table and fairy cupcakes.

"I saw a picture of you having the tentacle lemonade so I thought I should make them" he smiles at me. Sitting down on the floor, I notice there was a jar with flowers in the middle on the table, I looked at Hunter in question, "I saw them in the window, I thought it would look nice" he blushes slightly but soon blush harder as Flapjack chirped at him.

"What did he say?"

"Don't ... worry about it" He says, avoiding eye contact.

(whoever guesses what Flapjack says correct gets a kiss on the cheek from me and Flapjack)

It was all quiet till suddenly Flapjack tweet - and loud- appearing in front of Hunter out of nowhere, making the witch jump in surprise and fall backwards- sadly,  dropping his drink along with, spilling it all over the mattress behind him.

"FLAPJACK!! DON'T DO THAT" Hunter yells as I Immediately take Flapjack in my arms, trying to defend him.

"Hey, hey!! Calm down, he probably didn't mean it, right Lil guy?"

"Chirp"

Hunter signed as he looked at his now empty cup in sadness.
"Here you can have mine" I offer in hesitation - I mean I really love this drink, but Hunter made it and so he deserves to enjoy it more than me.

"No, no - I made that because you like it, you should enjoy it!" 

"Then....let's share it"

I offer as I gesture to him to have a sip. Hesitantly, he picks it up, slowly bringing the drink towards his lips...

Wait - isn't this an indirect kiss?! I blush at my sudden realisation as it was my turn to take a sip, I looked at Hunter.

Hunter P0V--

I made eye contact with them - looking at me with their e/c pupils almost in a teasing way. watching them slowly picking up the drink. Their lips touch the same place I drink from.

They were doing this on purpose, weren't they?!?!
I blushed harder as I realise we just made an indirect kiss.

I looked the other way, avoiding eye contact with them until realising something - my mattress ..... my drink landed on my mattress...

"Oh shit"
"What's wrong?"
" My drink was spilt all over my mattress - it would take a least an entire day to clean it AND dry it off...where am I supposed to sleep now??"

(Realise where am I going with this? 😏)

"You can sleep in my bed"

"What-?"

"I said you can sleep in my bed, with me" 

Y/n repeated themselves calmly, staring at me with a calm and confused face as a blush crept along my face and ears - Are they listening to themselves right now?!?

Me, them, sleeping together?! On the same single bed? With our bodies against each other!?!??!!
How am I the only one thinking of these?! Or am I simply just a pervert?!

Y/n P0V

I watch as Hunter covered his mouth, he stood still not saying a single word as he kept blushing.

Was I to forward? Is he uncomfortable with the idea of sharing a bed?? I only said that since there's nowhere else for him to sleep on.

As more questions began to flow into my mind - full of worry that I might have made the guard uncomfortable, my thoughts were immediately interrupted by his short answer.

"... Fine"

That is all he says before picking up the mattress and placing it somewhere. Flapjack, on the other hand, looked cheerful - did he plan this???

-----
I sat on the bed as I watch Hunter place his belt on the table. He was just wearing his dark long sleeve shirt and some size dark grey pants I once brought by accident, thinking they would fit me but ended up being a bit big for me. Who would have thought it would it would be handy in the future.

Laying against the bed, The blonde witch and I tried our best to get comfortable -  as my bed wasn't that big, avoiding physical touch wasn't possible.

We ended up both just laying there, facing the selling, just listening to the rhythm of our breathing.

"Hey, Hunter" I whispered

"hmm?"

"Once this is over, you won't forget me, right? We can still be friends, right?"

"...yeah, of course"

"promise?"

"I promise"

"do you also promise to visit me??"

"yes Y/n, I promise to visit you in my break time"

"do you pinky promise?"

Turning around, both facings each other, I stick my pinky finger up, waiting for Hunger to connect his Pinky finger with my one, which he does before whispering with a small smile, looking at me in the eye, "I pinky promise"

I smiled back as I lean in to hug him, "Thanks for sticking up with my silliness" I joke which Hunter responded by saying "Well... Thank you for being a good friend", wrapping his hands around me, returning my hug.

Half of me felt happy at his reply, but the other felt... sorrowful, disappointed as he referred to me as his friend. Not wanting to face my feelings at this very moment, I close my eyes, letting myself relax before falling asleep on Hunter's arm.

--------------

Fluffy chapter? What's next ANGST?

LOL