2sd special chapter

(drawing done by me)

-----------------

The one who gave me the idea^^

BTW this is a platonic one, so Flynn and Reader are just really close friends that are often confused as siblings. Also let's just say Hunter and Y/n finally decided to move to the next big step (๑♡3♡๑).

W! Imply of sexual  context, just a little bit throughout Flynn's teasing
----------

"Dam dam dammm dam damm damm dammmmm"
Flinn hummed (hes is humming to the song above!!)) , teasing you when you finally told him the big knews.

"Wow, who would have though huh? I mean I knew you guys love each other and all, but damn, never though you guys would knot your knots toguether so soon!" Flynn admits, as you just rolled you eyes, continuing to sip onto your drink of choise.

"So have you thought about the honeymoon? I know a near by Motel if you guys don't want to spend to much money?? " he chuckles before laughing more as you spit out your drink, looking at him with wide eyes.

"FLYNN! Seriously?!? Gushh!! I mean he literally just propose to me 2 days ago! It's to soon to be thinking about that!"

"Hey, time pass quick! It's better to start thinking sooner that leave it for last minute"

"yh yh, whatever..."

"anyways I get to be the maid of honour, right??"

"don't you want to be the best man??"

"nah, mashmellow (Hunter) would probably want to give that role to small cheeksquid (He means Gus) Besides, I look better in a dress than in a Suit"

"haha, fine, but you will have to battle Luz for that role"

"Ha, I can beat mini bean without trying!" he spits, laughing in pure confidence. He knew that he could literally convince Luz without the need to fight.

You shake your head, sighning as you continue to admire the wedding ring Hunter had given you.

"You know Y/n" he started once again, which you just responding with a hum of acknowledgement.
"That ring is really pretty"

"Thank you, it really is, Hunter told me he designed it himself before paying someone to craft it"

"wow really? He must be really good with his hands, must be one of the reasons why you married him" he says oh so innocently, as he raised his eyebrowns up and down, smirking at you.

"I-!!! Shut up!!!!!"

"Oh! Did I hit the spot? like always? I mean I already knew that for you two to actually continue to be toguether he must have been really good in bed" he chuckles devily.

"Flynn! I- be quiet! You can't just say that stuff!!!"

"oh come on, we are both adults, no need to be so shy! In fact you should be talking with pure pride being with someone that can satisfied you in every way~"

"shut up before I choke you!" you spit, almost bitting you Tongue as your face redden by each second.

"Kinky, tho I suppous you should leave that kind of conversation with your lover" he smiled, enjoying how red you have gotten, almost like a tomato as your eyebrowns frown angrely - but he knew deep down you didn't actually hate him for saying this, you have have been friends for a very long time, you already expected this from him so if you really minded you would have told him to stop, which he would gladly do it, not wanting you to feel truly disturbing and uncomfortable with him - he respects you and your bonderies.

"Though I really don't wanna know what actually happens behide door between you two, so make sure to keep it quite whenever I visit by~"

"ahshwhhauauua OKAY FLYNN I GET IT! jeez you, Hunter and I haven't even fully done it yet, we are still learning about this kind of stuff..."

"Oh! So you two are like those unexpirent virgins! Well why didn't you say so? You know, if you want I know this certain website that might just help you too~ and maybe help you two get more spicy"

"Okay Flynn, I'm gonna ask you to be quiet and just drop this conversation, I don't want to accidentally turn out like you"

"*gasp* how dare you! We both know that Im the best, most perfect, amazing and most pretties person in this entire universe! You are just jealous" he yells jokingly, before you two
Start to chuckle toguether.

"no but seriously" He started, placing his hands on top and below yours.

"Congrats, Im really happy for you sis/bro"