Urgent

I need urgent help!!!

Hey yall, i seriously need help!! There's this guy in my class who thinks I'm friends with him but I'm not! And makes me really uncomfortable, my ex gf and I already told him that we will sue him if he doesn't stop harrasing us but a year after we broke up and me making sure to keep my distant from him. He now shares classes with me and seems to be showing a few hints that he likes me like making comments about us nad stuff which I tend to bring him down - he thinks that just because I also like men, he thinks he might have a chance.

And all my friends are close to him so it's not like I can ask their help.
So Pls, I need someone I can pretend to show interest and tell him that I am seeing someone so he can finally back away and stop saying those disgusting things and comment about my thighs and shit!

If you can help me, we can add each other Snapchat or discord.
Or just talk through wattapad. Mostly just to keep you updated on my situation until it gets better or incase he needs some kind of proof

UPDATE

Thank you all for you support and offering to help me
Fortunately I already got two people to help me just incase this (Pls excuse my language) disgusting perv who won't get the f hunts and leave me alone and stop telling me his stupid Fantasis like we get it you fetish lesbians like a bitch and then fucking ask me if I wanna watch porn with him 🤬🤬🤬 (sorry again, I'm just really mad and this seems to be the only place I can complain - sorry again)

Anyways still I wanna thank you all, as it shows that there's still so many good people willing to help those in need and help to kick those bitches to the moon <333