Chapter 13

and before I knew it

I was back, knees and hands on a grass, I was finally back...

I was back in Bonesborough.

Or so I thought.

The place looked like the forest by Bonesborough, the tall gloomy trees, the silent wind, the creepy sounds of screaming creatures near by, but there was one thing that stood out, something that just didn't seem to belong here, a door...

Right in front, standing by itself was a door, no walls or roof around it, just a door, a plain old door standing infront of me. Slowly, I made my way towards it, grabbing the knob I took a second to just stare at it, before hesitenly opening it, which took me to a library, and guess what? More door where now surrounding me. This library was far more bigger than the one at home, though it has less book as most of the space was occupied by a door, each had its one style; some where old or new, some held more colours than the other, or some where more fancy filled with golden or silver decorations around it, some where fascinating others creepy and scary, some had roses others had skulls and old bushes.

"What - what is this place??" I ask myself out loud

"This is a gift to you, y/n"

Huh?! Who said what? I spin around in shock, trying to find where that voice could have come from, which cause me to trip on something, it was a small radio with small black wings on it side, reaching out to hold it or at least touch it, the radio thne fly away from my reach and began speaking.

"I have been watching you, ever since you were a little girl, when your father began to seek and mess with magic beyond other witches knowledge, the magic he did was dangerous and risky yet he still did it, leading to his death"

"My dad was a good man! He had no choice, it's normal for one to be filled with greedy after having all his wishes granted! Because at the end of the day he never hurted me!"

"But his wishes did" The radio said, staring at it in shock, who was this 'radio'? Could it be the man from before??

"His wishes lead you to long lasting pain, and trouble, you can't do magic, you don't have an actual home, or any friends to run to, that's why I brought you here, The realm or door!"

Realm of door? What a stupid name,,,

"Each door helds a different dimension of your reality, and I have allowed you to choose any world/dimension as your own reality"

"But how would I know which one is good or bad? AND What if I don't want to live in another reality? What if I just want to go back home, back to my own reality?"

"That's something you going to have to solve on your own, some may hold a good ending, other a bad one, and one out of a hundreds will take you back to your reality, your just going to have to trust your instings, mostly your heart, to find the perfect door for you... Oh! And by the way, you can take your time, in this place you won't feel or need to sleep or drink or eat, so you can stay as much as you want until you choose a door of coarse hehe" and like that, the radio began to disappear, flying off into the distance until I could no longer see it.

.........

....

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
So I have to try and find out which door is the best one, without even knowing what's waiting for me behind the door?!?!? That's like saying "don't judge a book by its cover, but at the same time do!"
What if this was my 13th reason? What if I was suicidal? What if this was my last strew?! I- I am so done with these, I just want to go home and eat something sweet/sour lay I my bed and make out with Hunte-  oop! I mean, hang out with Hunter!

Life suckssss, but your know what sucks harder? Your mum

As I continue to whine and ramble out, I stumble upon a small bird, made out of wood- weird, it kind of looked like Flapjack, picking up the small Bird-wood, gently trace my finger over it, the bird began to gain colours, red and black - just like Flapjack, the bird then opened its eyes, staring back at me, except that instead of shock, it looked happy,

"Flapjack??" I say, confuse at the in the Lumity is happening, flying off from my hands, the bird began to slowly fly off into a direction, pausing for a second an d looking back at me, indicating me to follow him which I gladly did, anything to at least see a familiar face!

Following the bird, passing by the different doors, Flapjack junior then stoop in front of a door, a plain door? Unlike the other doors, this one was pure plain, with no knob.

"Huh? Flapjack why did you bring me here?"

The red bird then fly next to the whole in the door, where a supposed doorknob was meant to be, standing right next to it side ways, he then began to lose his colours, turning back into wood, but this time, instead of just wood, it was now the doorknob, and all the colours start to appear on the door, turning it red and black - it wasn't really pretty, but I guess the owner of the door try it's best...

Letting out a small sigh, I took all my courage to open the door.
Whatver was behind it better be good, there must be a reason why Flapjack magically appeared out of nowhere leading my Here and  becaming a doorknob!

As I slowly and steadily open the door, everything began to disappear, slowly taking me into a empty room of nothing but white (a straight white man 😱😱😖😖 NYEMUHAHAH 👽👹😈😈) And just as I was about to say what the fuck in every language, my eyelid started to get heavy, before I pass out in the middle of nowhere.

-------

Hall what's up? It's ya' fav therapy/Author /colour Mammonlilcumdumpster!! HEHE anyways hi, how are you? I'm good, yh? Yh okay bye

Anyways, don't wanna sound like an add but if you could/want you can check out my one shots, I will try to post something there whenever I'm taking a while to update this book

But yh anyways have a good rest of the day /night cute my basket of fruits!