Chapter 17

It's been a couple of days since your reunion with your friends, catching up with them and learning about what happened in the demon realm - almost crying when you heard about Edas and Kings fate along with the others.

But right now,

You were Currently enjoying your time at the park, feeling the grass underneath you and the calm wind against your body, your head lays on his lap, enjoying the feeling of his fands caressing your h/c hair.

"I really did miss you" he starts, as you hummed in respond as a way to say you also miss him.

"I though you were dead, that I would never be able to see you again. The day you left was also the day I lost hope for happiness..."

Opening you eyes slowly, you stare at his as he press his hand against your cheek.

"Y/n, you made me smile more than anyone before. My entire life, I believe my only purpose was to serve Belos, but because of you, everything change...look never have I once been selfish, I was always a people pleaser, so please y/n, just once, let me be selfish and help my dream come true, help me fufil my new desire and purpose"

"and what is it that you wish for?"

"I want to be by your side until I die"

Slowly sitting up close to him, with one of his hand still attrach to your cheek as the other rest around you waist while bring you closer to him, he continued.

"I know we promised to wait till we are 30-40 years old, but I can't wait any longer, specially when it feels like centuries have passed without you"

And there it was, the one feeling you read in book, the butterflies in your stomach. Smiling at him, you layed your head in his chest, laying between both his legs (like the picture above except with his arms around you)

"Well..." you began, speaking some what slowly, holding onto that L for a while as you focus on his heart beat. "you did got a little bit more attractive"

"just a little bit?" he chuckle, making an offended pose "I'm taking back everything I just said"

You two continued with your bitering, laughing your ass off at each others comback.

But your laugher was soon stop ad you felt both his hands hold your cheeks, half leaded eyes filled with nothing but love and admiration.

"I love you y/n"

That was all it took for you to attach your arms around his neck, smacking your against you his own, sliding your hand on his hair.

It was a small peck, but it felt forever.

Pulling a part to take a breath, Hunter could only chuckle,
"gosh I can't wait to put a ring around your fingers"

"well I will be waiting lover boy" you tease back, holding his hands against his own but pulling him back for a second kiss.

The end

--------------------

Hey yall, short chapter I know, but I don't know how to write the finale.

Yel. That right, the finale, this book has actually ended.

Wow right? 😮😮😮

Well anyways, hope you liked it and stuff

And maybe, just maybe, if I feel motivated I will write a few one shots and head cannons as Wells as some drawings for this book.

But yh <33
Thanks for reading

----------

Update for the urgent chapter(?)

Everything work Out well, the perv now beliefs I now have a gf and is no longer bothering me <3333