Chapter 14

Hey yall I'm back
I have been busy hrow it back 😜👆
On the toilet 😔🤢🤮🚽  😔😔

Yes, even someone as great as me can get sick 😒
Also how's school going? ☺️ Are you filling all your classes like the good kitty you are? 😍

------------------------------💃💃💃💃💃

Opening my eyes, I was met with nothing but nasty dirt and tall trees around me and the back of  an old looking abandoned house, but also a nice yellow box wrapped around with a red bow - a gift? But from who?? And where did it come from?

Setttinf down in front of the mysterious gift, I saw a small tag on it with my name of it, turning it around I read

Hey its me the hot villain guy your fans love 😏

Jo2jsub9shu8e just kidding

Hey its me, hope you like your gift

Slowly opening the box, there was bag with a small sandwich and some clothes inside.

(since I'm nice, you get to choose which of this lovely cute outfits you want to wear ☺️☺️☺️)

(I personally like the one with the eye ball 😳🥺)

(... Jk jk, honestly you can imagine yourself wearing what ever you want, you can even look like a tampon or a prostitute)

I immediately gobble up the sandwich - finally some decent food - sighning in relif before looking at the outfit - it wasn't something I would usually wear, mostly due to my income, but it wasn't anything hideous. Besides being in a empty forest with none around, I didn't have the courage to change, coz like we are in the wild, what if bug crowls/flies up my bumhole? Hell nah, I'm just going to keep the outfit in the bag and look somewhere else to change, I mean there should at least be some kinda public area with bathrooms near by.... Hopefully...

"Nathan you hear that??? Shhhh it's probably another animal"

"their must be pretty near by, let's get closer so we can get a one shot at this beast"

"I still can't belive how many rabbits and dogs and cats are found in here"

"and I cant believe people are willing to eat them"

As both voices got closer, alerting me, rapidly standing up as I was face to face with two mascular men with round ears - shit does that mean I'm in the human realm?! -  both having long brown bears, while wearing a red and black strip shirts that hugged perfectly their big titties.

They both had confused yet concerning faces, as if they just saw a ghost - which in their case was an elf - you know, coz of my pointy ears -

"uhh hey kiddo, you lost or something??"

Ons of them ask, taking a few more step forward. Staring at me up and down, looking at my state, my ugly clothes that was splashed with the blood of the beast I killed awhile back along the dirt that was build along my journey, my messy greacy hair, and the visible dark underbags under my eyes, and obviously my greenish/pale/ligh purple(?) pail and fragile figure (as in looking more like a zombie than a human lol) due to the lack of proper food and water during my day's underground.

"i umm...." due to their sudden appearance, I could not think straight (coz yall gay af) my mind going completely blank unable to think or say anything, I mean i just had a small sandwich and I just realised I am in the human realm!

"gosh kid, you look terrible! Did you run away from home? What happen?? Did you you beat up?"

The man's constant question and concern face immediately woke me up but in a fast way as instead of replaying one of his questions I said..

"I ummm... ! Don't worry, its not my blood!"

I quickly yelp - shit, now they are gonna think I'm some kind of psycho who just killed his first victim!!

".......... Well that worries me a little more" the man whispers to himself and the man next to him before looking back at me and continue "you should come with us, it's not safe for a kid like you to be here alone, specially when it starts to get dark"

Feeling like there were no other options, I noded and follow them from behide.

However, out of nowhere, I trip over a stick, falling onto my stomach, face to face with the bruice. Both men immediately turn back and help me up, asking me worrying if I was okay and one of them even pick me up, and holding me as we continued the walk, telling my it's better if he carried me to prevent any more injuries to my poor bodies.

Over the walk I learn both their names, the one carrying me was Michelle and the other one was Nathaniel, both married for 5 years. They were both owners of a small restaurant and had a love of hunting - lol they love being a hunter and I love a man named Hunter- as we carry on, I explained my situation, being a magicless witch whose trying to find my way back home.

Obviously it was hard for them to believe me, but due to my state it was either i telling the truth or me being stremely mentally ill - which is like impossible 💃🍆 -

Finally arriving at the destination, we where face to face with a small home surrounded by other homes. Entering almost every was made out of the same wood, damn, fancy yet cool af.

"You can take a bath and use the guest room to sleep in, I will leave some pair of shirts you can choose to wear as pj's" Nathaniel says, handing me some towels before pointing the direction to the bathroom.

Once I was done taking a bath and putting on my (Nathaniel's shirt) pijams, I layed on the bed, thinking About Hunter and my adventure that started ever since I met him.

If I hadn't met him I would probably be out in the library, hiding my like a coward, I would have never meet the people I know now, I would have never gotten to know him and felllen I love with him.... I miss him, and I iwhs he was here, with me...

------

Heyyy I'm backk

So yh I'm not dead so like... What's up??? 💃

Anyways next chapter will also be realise soon (hopefully, coz I have exams next week 😭😭😭) anyways yhhh

Oh and maybe hunter might finally appear once again 😳😳😳