Divino

Read Author's Note at the End
Dedication to luxmins

Prologue

Megumi had joined a server full of YouTubers and Twitch Streamers.

Or, should we say, “Divino”?
Divino was Megumi’s Username and Streamer name. Ever since the Pandemic started, Megumi found themselves unemployed and started Streaming as a joke. (They’ve gotten a new job since then, but stream for fun). Their friend, Nobara, had been doing it for a while. She made a great amount.
“Hello everyone, thank you for joining my streaming,” Megumi said to twenty people watching. Their face-cam wasn’t on and Megumi never showed their face. They felt uncomfortable with the fact their face would be on the internet.
“My name’s Divino, if you’re new. Hope you feel welcome!” Megumi says and checks to see if anyone new has joined. There were mainly pornography bots spamming his comments with links. Megumi sighs, disappointed, and sees someone new when they are about to stop the stream. They pick up the mouse and start playing bedwars. They give him pointers and Megumi thanks them.
They log off after an hour and think about the person’s who’s user was “Sukuna”. Weird name, probably some DnD player. Megumi doesn’t play it himself. He couldn’t care about the game. He climbs onto his messy bed and drifts off.

“Megumi? Check your Twitter!” Nobara texts them as they make lunch for themself. They considered themself lucky to not be working today. “Okay,” Megumi texts back, drily, and checks.
They nearly dropped their phone in surprise.
A thousand new followers and a Tweet mention him. Only one? They click on the Tweet.

Tiger! Tweeted:
“Watched this amazing stream with @Divino last night! Go check their Streams!”

They pressed the retweet button, almost crying. When was Tiger on it?! Tiger is a bigtime Streamer, with endorsements from big brands like Adidas and Coca-Cola. They’ve looked up to him for so long.

“I’m actually crying!!! 😭😭😭
“Thank you, @WesternTiger for the shout out! <3
“Maybe we should stream sometime?”

They said in reply and put their phone down and ate their food. They watched some of Nobara’s new videos and she filmed her reaction when she saw Tiger mentioning them. She knew Tiger in person, she bragged. He doesn’t show his face, wearing a Kitsune inspired Mask with a Tiger Physique. If he’s tired, he’ll wear a black mask, sunglasses, and his signature hoodie.
“Wait, what?” Nobara asked on the stream. She just wore a black mask and hid her hair in a hoodie. “Divino got a shout out by fucking Tiger!? Holy Shit!” She exclaimed and they got a call from her.
“Ironic timing,” they said and she laughed.
“Great, anyways, we’ve gotta meet at some point!”

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello! Thank you for reading the first chapter!
I'll try to update with the first chapter Saturday, and update every Saturday.
But please understand I'll not always be able to carry this promise, I have internals / NCEA exams this year. It's my first year so... anxious 😃
Again, dedication towards slayedsolis !!! If not for them it would not exist!!!
Cover by me
Bye~ ♡