Special Chapter

Twitch and YouTube streamer, Megumi Fushiguro, quits streaming in latest posts.

By Izzy Whales, Published 22nd of April 2022.

Megumi Fushiguro, commonly known by the name “Divino”, has announced on Twitter that they’ll be quitting streaming. They announced this at 10 o’clock this morning, saying this:

“I have an announcement to make:

“I will be quitting streaming. I’ve had lots of fun making connections with all of you but I’ve had enough. Ever since Tiger and my faces and names were revealed, my health hasn’t been the best. It sounds ironic, knowing I’m wealthy but this comes at a cost. I have been followed home several times by several different people. I’ve had my photo taken without my consent on the street and felt unsafe as if I were being watched.

“I thank all of my followers. All of my supporters. I’d also like to thank @Tiger and @Thorns for streaming with me.

“Thank you all, Divino.”

Many of his fans gave heartfelt goodbyes and Thorns, herself, has responded to the Tweet.

“Damn, I’m going to miss Streaming with you. I’m sorry this has happened to you
</3”

Fans are still waiting for Tiger to respond, noting his absence over the past week.

For background information about Megumi Fushiguro: click here.

Author's Note

Happy Pride Month, everyone!
I'm posting a day early, but I will post tomorrow, as always.
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Reminder that Uraume uses they/them pronouns. I've seen a lot of she/her or he/him Uraume so... yeah. They're canonically genderless! (/nm)

~ Skye ~