Megumi

I look behind me, anxiously, and see a figure with their hood up. I don't stop to interact with them. I make a beeline towards Maki's cafe and enter the closed store.

"Um... sorry, sir," I see a young man, another barista, awkwardly looking at me. There's also a taller man, with pale skin, and black hair in spiky buns frowning at me. "What- what happened?" I ask and the Officer sighs. "Sir, you don't have permission to be here," he repeats and I look around.

"Where is Maki?" I ask and the boy looks shocked. He explains about Maki not knowing yet. "Anyways, I'm sorry for not introducing myself," I say and bow. "Fushiguro Megumi, cousin to the owner," I stand straight and the police officer nods.

I call Maki telling her to take the day off and she does. "You're in charge," she says, sternly. "If something happens, you know what to do," she says and I laugh. We hang up and the officer debriefs me.

Luckily, we have insurance that will cover this.

I finish up and check my messages. It's been a week since Yuji last texted me, before the face reveal, and I text him again today.

"I never wanted this to happen, you know," I text and yet there is no reply. My heart aches in my chest. Damn it, damn it, damn it! My stupid crush on this boy is turning more and more into a bother everyday. I like you, I like you, I like you! "I miss you," I send and still nothing. My stomach sinks and my eyes well up.

"I didn't do it, btw. I thought you would understand :(."

I give up.

I call Kugisaki later that night and tell her my thoughts. "Quit streaming?!" She shouts, shocked by my decision. "I guess you do have enough money to retire," she shrugs and thinks it over. "What would Tiger think?" She asks and anger bubbles at my stomach.

"He hasn't been online since our faces went viral. I don't think he cares," I say and she scoffs. "I'm going to announce it tomorrow, I just thought saying it to someone would help," I mutter and Kugisaki frowns. "I hope it did... Megs," she pauses and I frown. "None of this is your fault, I've texted Tiger that but he's been ghosting us," she finishes and I smile.

I sigh and I type out my farewell message. I talk about how I've been stalked on multiple occasions, and had pictures taken of me without me knowing. I talk about how I can't leave the house without someone being around me. I talk about my fear of safety.

People wish me farewell and good luck. People ask if I'll still be active on Twitter. (I reply to them saying "sometimes.")

Kugisaki makes me a farewell tweet and I make a video explaining to Twitch and YouTube my decisions. More people in the comments say farewell and I wonder if Tiger's seen any of this.