AUTHOR'S NOTE PT.2

I'm back, mfs >:)
I was feeling homesick when I was gonna publish this so you all get it now <3

Hanahaki

Megumi could barely stand and Yūji notices this. They've been coughing a lot the past few days but they reassure their classmates it's nothing. Not spreadable, nothing. Yūji has been getting his Hanahaki curse for the past few days, but not enough to fret about. In fact he's more worried for Megumi, hacking his lungs out.

Hide the petals, clean the blood is what plagues Megumi's thought everytime they think about confessing to Itadori Yūji. If they don't confess soon, they are very likely to die.
What a beautiful yet terrifying way to die.

Yūji cleans the blood on his hands and flushes the petals down the toilet. The coughing and petals have been getting worse recently. He wishes he could work out the guts to ask out Megumi Fushiguro. But every time he tries Gojo or Nobara interrupt and Yūji loses his confidence.
He tries to make his way to class before having a coughing fit, blood spilling on the green grass, and petals falling alluringly to the dirt. Yūji tries to catch a breath but fails over and over again. It ends in more coughing fits.

Come on! Breathe, Yūji! He pleads to his lungs and body, wanting to live.
He passes out, laying in a mix of blood and petals.

Megumi walks to class, their coughing not as bad as it normally is. They see a body on the ground, on their back. They rush towards it and see it's Yūji. Blood and flower petals surround him in a deadly beautiful way. They lay Yūji on his side and they try to find ways to help. "Yūji!" He cries and looks around. Only the insects and animals to watch.
Goddamnit, God damn it!
Megumi starts coughing again, squeezing Yūji's hand, and his eyes open. He smiles weakly and Megumi's eyes spill tears.
"I... love... you," he breathes, Megumi barely catching onto what he said. "I love you too," they say. "Just wake up, goddamnit!" Megumi sobs and Yūji's lungs clear. Their eyes fill with tears and Yūji starts taking shallow breaths, trying to get oxygen in his brain, and ends with normal breathing. Both of their lungs feel... free.
"Here, we gotta get you cleaned up. I'll tell Gojo-Sensei," Megumi says and Yūji grabs his hand. "Wait," his voice is rough and it makes them frown. They kiss his forehead and run to Gojo.

This sucks bc I wasn't planning to post it but heyyyyyy :)
You'll get a proper chapter tomorrow :))
Also,  Pinterest keeps showing me fanart of Higuruma. STOP GIVING ME GENDER ENVY
anyway, petition for Akutami to bring back Higuruma.