Divino

In a desperate attempt to flatten my hair, I use gel. It didn't work as expected so I wash it out. I place a beanie on my hair, tucking in as much wild hair as can be and place on a black mask. I sigh, relieving some of the tension in my stomach and start the stream.

"Hello and welcome to my stream! My name's Divino, if you don't know, and I'm here by myself today." I greet people as they enter. "I'll wait a couple of minutes before starting the stream."

I decide to read the comments.

simpingfortiger: Holy shit, Divino's HOT!

nobarasbae: Daddy? Sorry.

I laugh into my hand, my face hot. Mainly positive reactions. Phew. "Nice to know I'm a father figure to some," I say and wink at the camera.

simpingfortiger: brb, changing my name to "simping for Divino"

divinx: don't dare say he doesn't feed us well

Tiger ✔: HOT 😫😫😫

I blush. Yuuji... calling me hot?! "Oh, hey, Tiger!" I try to distract myself and I close the comments. "And I'm going to start the video! If you don't know, I'm going to be reacting to Howl's Moving Castle," I say and start the Movie. "Alright, my first Ghibli, let's go!"

I give my final thoughts, farewell people and end the stream. I leave my computer and lay on my bed, falling asleep.

I woke up a few hours later, and my phone spammed with messages. I read some.

txger: Holy shit- Divino's stream today!!! And him relating Howl to his adopted dad 😫 We need to know more about you @Divino !!!

Divino ✔: Need to know more? Okay, okay. I have a cousin who owns a cafe in Tokyo.

divinx: OMG HE RESPONDED- BAE-

I laugh and continue scrolling through tweets mentioning me.

Mik 🍰 tweeted:

So... I did something.
(Link: https://twitter.com/shungcheol/status/1292044488622342145)

I wonder how people are this talented. This comes so close to my real features, it's actually scary. I have the slit in the eyebrow and the same choker (I wasn't wearing during the stream!) I just don't have piercings nor flat hair. I actually look like Toji here.

Divino ✔: Wow! I love it <3

I stop checking my tweets and look at DM's. Huge brands like Sephora, Hallenstein Brothers, Jay Jays. I reject all their offers. Another brand insists and promises that they won't show my face. They make and sell jewellery and they don't edit their models. I agree, relecuantly. I look up the company on Google, finding small results. They're called "Les", with a small, functional website and quality rings, necklaces and stuff like that.

I walk around the next day, trying to find the store they told me to meet. I eventually stop and ask someone for help. They guide me to the small place and I thank them.

I enter the store and ask to meet with the person who operates the store, telling them about yesterday's encounter. They let me go without a hassle and we start doing contracts and stuff.

I place on a choker and some golden rings. I tilt my head back, placing my hand on my neck like instructed.

We finish in a couple of hours, and I get 10 thousand yen and some rings. They have a small triangular mark with circles on the edges. It's my profile picture on Twitter. I thank them for the rings and they say they're going to release them. "I hope you do," I say, fascinated with the piece of jewellery. "Good luck."

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed reading this!
(Also, I've nearly finished writing this fiction on docs, scary 😫)
Anyway, have a Toji drawing:

Also, Naoya gives off Homophobic and gay vibes at the SAME time.