Tiger

It's a boring day at the Cafe I work at. Not surprising, given it's a Thursday afternoon. Some woman finishes her order and I repeat it to her. She confirms and pays.
Some other man stands in front of me and I observe him. Dark, spiky hair, blue eyes. He's tall and slim with pale skin. So pretty and his eyelashes... God, his eyelashes!
"Hello, I'm Itadori! What's your order for today?" I say and he sighs. Harsh. "Hello. May I have an Americano Coffee, regular size?" he asks and I smile. "Anything else?" He shakes his head and pays. He looks at his phone as he turns away and I see a heart in the contact name.
Of course a pretty boy like him has got a girlfriend!
I take the next person's order and they get a seat. That boy, I wish I got his name... he's so pretty! He continues texting and I feel my phone buzz. I always keep it in the right pocket of my pants.
It's Divino texting me. I don't check the message and I take the order of the person who just walked in. I see the pretty boy get his phone out and put it away again... disappointed.
I serve the next person, trying to ignore this boy.
"Hi, welcome to Mai's! How may I help you?" I push in their order and see the boy check his phone. He's probably being stood up. He drains his cup, and I finish with the line. I collect it and offer a refill to the boy. "It's on the house," I smile and the boy smiles. He eventually agrees and I get the best person I know to make it.
I eventually serve it to him and he invites me to sit. "Were you supposed to be on a date? I understand why, this place is so pretty!" I say and the boy sighs. "No, I invited a couple of friends... One's busy kissing my cousin or something," he halfheartedly shrugs, "the other never answered." I nod along to his voice, so familiar yet foreign. The boy thanks him for the free Flat White and Itadori hopes to meet him again.

I lay on the couch, bored out of my mind, and I text Divino. He asked what I was doing earlier, while I was at work, so I apologised for replying to him late. I don't give too many details of the Cafe, just some, and he replies back within minutes. He talks about this barista and how they gave them free coffee.
"That's nice! Was it a special occasion or...?" I reply and watch some of their videos again. It's relaxing to me. They're so pretty and I love their voice. "No, my cousin does own the cafe but I don't think he knew," Megumi replies and I laugh.
"That's sweet," I say, then a bitter emotion twists at my chest. I shake my head. I get a phone call and I answer it immediately before realising it was Divino. And it's facetime.
"Shit, sorry, I meant to call you," Divino says and I stare gaping. They cover their eyes and it shocks me. They're laying down on their bed, laying on their side. They have a sharp jawline, thin lips, and spiky black hair. Like a sea urchin. They're the hot dude from the cafe! I mentally slap myself for misgendering them earlier.
"You are calling me," I say and observe my surroundings. I'm in the living room with my brother, Sukuna, who is watching the NEWS (like a boring person). Choso had to work a night shift. Megumi sighs and I adjust my headphones. I look at Sukuna and he raises a brow. I smile and turn to Megumi.
"So... you... you're Divino?" I ask, still astonished, my face bright. I hear my brother laughing and I give him the finger. "Who was that?" Megumi asks and Sukuna smirks. "Just my brother," I say and Megumi nods. "Also, yep. I'm Divino. Disappointing, right?" I shake my head and Sukuna laughs again.
"Oh, shut up!" I growl at him and Megumi laughs. I start to laugh too.

It's a couple of hours before we hang up and Sukuna watches me, pitifully. "Poor, simping thing," he says and I roll my eyes.

Guess who's back? Back again :)
Also, the realization just hit me:
Kirara is definitely non-binary coded.

They're referred to as "san" (gender neutral) and by their name. No pronouns are used to address them. They may look like a girl, but enby people aren't always androgynous. (I look like my AGAB but still am enby).

Canon enby character :)

Stan Kirara and Gege

~ Skye