|Slow down|

~Y/N's pov~

"I love you too Jungkook". When I said that his eyes gleamed and he kissed me again. "Your lips are so soft. I could kiss them all day".~he said. "Let's go home, it's cold".~I said to him. We went home. When we arrived he opened the door for me. What a gentleman. I sat down in  the living room when Jungkook came and sat down next to me.

~Smut warning~

We started to watch the tv when I felt his hand on my thigh. I kissed him again and he pulled me to his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my hands trough his hair. He slowly started kissing my lips then he moved to my neck. We stayed like this for few minutes and we pulled away for breath. "I want you Y/N".

I stood up and he pushed me to the wall

I stood up and he pushed me to the wall. I unded his shirt. He wrapped my legs around his hips.
"Get on the table".~he said. I looked him confused. "Don't make me repeat myself or you get a punishment. I walked over to the desk. He came after me, then I pulled down his boxers.
I took him in my mouth, it was big. I swirled my tongue around his dick as Jungkook moaned loudly. "Shit Y/N I'm gonna-before he could finished, I sucked his dick faster than before. "Fuck"~he moaned. When he moaned my name I wanted him more. I took out his dick and he came. I looked him."Your turn"-he said me.

Jungkook moved his hands to my bra and he slowly took it off

Jungkook moved his hands to my bra and he slowly took it off. His hands slid down on my body, and he took off my panties. He kissed me and he rammed his finger in me, causing me to moaned loudly. He added another finger and used his thumb to rub my clit. I threw my head back and a moan slipped out of my mouth. When he heard my moans he went faster. "Fuck Jungkook"~I moaned and came without warning. "We didn't done yet baby"~he looked deep in my eyes. He started kissing my stomach and went down. Now his tongue started eating me out. His fingers dipped inside me again and he moved in and out of my body.
"I'm close Kook"~but before I could came he pulled out his fingers. "What"?~I asked him.
"Ride me".~he replied. I did what he said, I slowly began moving then I moved myself down on him."Oh, god, yes, just like that".~he moaned.
"Ahh Jungkook". He slapped my ass and he put his hands around my waist going even harder than before. My moans turned into screams of pleasure. Then he came inside me, and lay down next to me. He kissed my forehead and leaned his head to my chest. I played with his hair. "Good night Y/N, I love you so much"~he said and i felt butterflies in my stomach. "I love you too Jungkook". I felt his arm around me and we fall asleep.

~Morning~

I wake up in the morning I saw Jungkook still sleeping so I got up and went down to make him breakfast. My legs hurts so bad. Jungkook grabbed my hand. "Where are you going"?~he asked with a morning voice. "Make your breakfast"~I said him. "Stay with me baby"
I lay down next to him and he fall asleep fast.
Few minutes later i stood up and went down.
I saw the six boys in the kitchen. They looked at me. "Good morning Y/N"~they said to me.

Why they're here? No way. They live here?

"Good morning boys"~I said back. Taehyung gave me a weird look. I started to cooking when Taehyung came to me. "Did you have fun yesterday"? Then I realised what we did yesterday with Jungkook. Wait, he heard us?
But I thought no one was home.

(Get well soon Jk💜)

(Get well soon Jk💜)