|True Love|

~Y/n's pov~

We was in the kitchen eating cake. Jungkook didn't leave my side except when I was in the bathroom. The others went home, Hobi also went them so I stayed alone with Jungkook. When I finished, I went to wash my plate. I felt someone started at me. I looked up and saw Jungkook looked at me. He smiled like an idiot. He must wanted something."What do you want"?~I asked him."I want you". He come closer to me and my back hit the table. He put me on the table, his hand grabbed my chip and kissed me deeply.

~Smut  warning~

~Smut warning~

His other hand was on my thigh then moved them closer to my panties. He broke the kiss and looked at me. His face came closer to my ear."I will show you how much I want you.~he whispered. I wrapped my arms around his neck, planted a kiss on his lips. He pulled me back to him and kiss me hungrily. We went to the room and I pushed him to bed. I was on top of him. I started to move on his lap making him harder. He groaned and put his hand on my thigh. I knew he was really hard but I stood up and wanted to leave the room. He came after me and grabbed my waist and we fall down on the bed, now he was on the top."What was that for"?~he asked but I stayed silent."Okay...let's see how long you can stay quiet".~he started kissing my neck leaving marks. He moved to my lips, kissed me deeply then his hand went down on my body. Now he was at my womanhood, he touched it with his cold hand. Jungkook started to move his hand making me needy. I wanted to moan but I didn't want to give up so easily so I put my hand on my mouth. He noticed what I was doing."Let them out, I wanna hear you".~ he said. Jungkook grabbed my hands away, I looked and him, he smirked and I felt his fingers inside me which made me moan."Good girl".~he said and added two more fingers. He went deeper and faster. My legs shook and I was crazy for his touch. I wanted to touch him but he grabbed my hands away. He looked at me and smiled then went more faster.
I moaned louder."You like that baby? Right there hm?~he asked."Yes please just fuck me already."
"As you wish". Without warning he pulled out his fingers and took of his boxer. He kissed me again and again."Shit Jungkook fuck me". Without thinking twice he was inside me, I moaned of pleasure. He took my both hands and went faster."Fuck Y/n, you are so good".~he moaned.
He grabbed my waist and went more faster and deeper. He came inside me and pulled out."Turn around".~he said."What"?~I asked."I said turn around".~he replied."No, I'm tire...~before I could finished his finger was inside me again. He didn't wait a second he thrusted his finger fast.
"Fuck,okay".~he pulled out his finger and I turned around. He grabbed my both hands to my back. He thrusted his dick inside me."Move".~he said. I did what he said and moved around his dick. His dick went in and out and we but moaned loudly."Ahh you feels so good".~he grabbed my waist and moved me faster."I'm close"~I said to him."Wait for me Y/n". I moved more faster."Ahh yes"~he groaned and we both came. He lay down next to me, we breathed heavy."I love you.....and I love this baby".~he kissed my forehead then my stomach. He moved his head to my chest and wrapped his hand around me. I kissed the top of his head and we both fell asleep.

 I kissed the top of his head and we both fell asleep