|Yeontan|

~Y/N's pov~

"What are you talking about Taehyung~I asked him. "We heard you yesterday"~he said and I blushed. Anyway we're going to adopt a dog, you coming? "Yes but before that I finish my breakfast". We started to eat when I felt a hand around me. "Good morning baby"~Jungkook said. "Good morning"~I kissed him. "We're going to adopt a dog, you coming Jk"?~Yoongi asked.
"I can't, I have to work, and Y/N, I will be home late but you staying right"? "Yes"~I said with a sad smile. And he left without a kiss.
"Let's call Hobi over~Namjoon said. "Okay"~we said. "I will cook in the evening, what do you wanna eat"?~Jin asked. "Sushi"~Jimin and I said at the same time.
"Okay guys we have to go"~Taehyung said. We went to the car, 30 minutes laters Yoongi fall asleep on my shoulder. We arrived and I didn't want to wake him up. Because the boys said, I'll play with my life. But luckily he wake up. We went into the Animal shelter. There were very cute dogs. "Look Tae how cute that dog is".~I said to him. He started running to the dog. "We can go in to the dog"?~Tae asked the woman. She nodded and opened the crate. "You are so adorable"~he said to the dog. The dog was scared but then he slowly went to Taehyung. He pet the dog and the dog started to lick his face. I think we will take him home with us.

We left and we got in the car

We left and we got in the car. Namjoon drove home and the puppy was is in Tae's lap. Yoongi slept and I talked with J-Hope, Jin and Jimin.

"What should be your name"?~Tae asked to the puppy. What do you think of Yeontan? The puppy started barking. "I think he like it"~I said and we started laughing. But Yoongi wake up because of us. "Why are you so loud"~he yelled.
When we arrived home I called Hobi. He said he would come in a few minutes. "I'm starting to make dinner".~Jin said. "Can I help you"?~I asked him. "Sure Y/N come on"

We started cooking when Hobi arrived. I ran to him and hugged him. "I missed you."~I said to him. "I missed you too."~he kissed my forehead.
"Where is Jungkook".~he asked. "He is busy". I wanted call him but he didn't pick up the phone.

"Dinner is ready."~Jin yelled. We sat down to the table and started to eat. I was sad because Jungkook wasn't here."Hey Y/N are you okay?"~Jimin asked. "Yes I'm fine Jimin don't worry".~I smiled to him. "Are you sure"?~Hobi asked and I nodded.

When we finished I wanted to go for a walk in the park. I was sad because of Jungkook but I didn't want to upset the others. "Guys, I'm going for a walk in the park, I will back soon".~I said them. "Do you want me to go with you"-Tae asked. "No, I'm fine, stay here".

I started walking to the park and when I arrived I sat down on the bench

I started walking to the park and when I arrived I sat down on the bench. I looked at the moon in the sky, it was beautiful. Then I saw a couple, they were cute. Jungkook started missing even better. I looked at the couple then I realised it was Jungkook with another girl. My phone started ringing. I saw Jungkook called me. I pickied up. "Hey baby, I'm sorry I was busy"-he said. "It's ok"-I replied. "Whats wrong baby , are you okay"?- he asked. Yes, but I have to go now we watching a movie with the boys."- I lied. "Okay, but I can't go home today, because I'm busy with paperwork. "Okay"-I said him. Then I hung up the phone. He lied to me, but i though he loved me . I started running home I felt my heart broke into millions of pieces. I opened the door and I went to my room. I lay down on the bed and I started to cry. Few minutes later I heard a doorbell. I wiped away my tears and went down. When I opened the door I saw...

 When I opened the door I saw