|Stay|

...It was Taehyung.

~Taehyung's pov~

I saw that Y/N was sad all day, probably because of Jungkook. I only saw her smile when we took home Yeontan. She made dinner with Jin. Luckily J-Hope arrived and Y/N ran to him and hugged him. I know he's always there for her.
But now he couldn't help her, she was still sad.
When we finished with dinner she went out to the park. I wanted to go with her but she said I didn't have to. It was almost midnight and she didn't come back. I grabbed my key and Yeontan then went to the car. I went to the park to find her but she wasn't there. But I saw someone else, it was Jungkook with a girl. My eyes widened when I saw them kissing. I though he loved Y/N, but he just played with her.

I drove as fast as I could to Y/N's house

I drove as fast as I could to Y/N's house."I hope she's home".~I said to myself. When I arrived I ran to the door and rang. I waited few minutes when the door opened. I saw Y/N, her eyes was puffy and red. I hugged her tight and she hugged me back. She started to cry on my shoulder.
"It's okay Y/N".~I said her still hugging. "Let's go inside it's cold outside".~I said and she nodded.

I made her a cup of tea. She was in the living room with Yeontan. I gave her the tea, when my phone started ringing. My hyung, Namjoon called me. I left the room.
"Where are you and Y/N"?~Namjoon asked. I tell him everything and said I stay with her tonight.

"I'm going to take a shower first, drink your tea".~I said her. "Okay"~she said back. I went to the bathroom and take a shower. When I finished I went out and saw her sleeping in the sofa. I grabbed her in my arms and took her in her room. I laid her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. But before I could left she grabbed my arms. "Stay".~she said softly. I lay next to her and I put my hand around her waist. Yeontan slept in the floor. And then I slowly fall asleep.

~~~

~Y/N's pov~

I woke up with a puffy eyes. I felt someone's hand on my waist I turned around and I saw taehyung, who slept beside me peacefully. He was handsome and cute at the same tame. I felt butterflies in my stomach. "No Y/N, you can't fall in love with him. You still love Jungkook".~I said to myself. He slowly opened his eyes and he saw me. "Good morning Y/N"~He said and gave me smile. "Good morning Tae"~I replied with a smile.

 I get up from the bed and went to change my clothes

I get up from the bed and went to change my clothes. When I finished I saw Taehyung played with Yeontan. He was cute, he loves Yeontan so much. I went to made us breakfast. We started eat and talking. "Thank you for yesterday"~I said him."I will always help you"~ he said. He looked deeply into my eyes. I looked his eyes then his soft lips. He slowly kissed me.

 He slowly kissed me