|Amusement park|

~3 days later~

~Namjoon's pov~

3 days have passed since Jungkook and Y/n broke up. He didn't eat. He did't spoke with us and didn't leave his room. Only when he goes to drink and gets home drunk. I worried about him. I said him to go and talk to Y/n, but he didn't want to. He cried all day and he always apologised to Y/n in his dream. Y/n told me she wanna go out tomorrow, I wanna talk to her. I hope she will give him a second chance.

~Y/n's pov~

~Y/n's pov~

I didn't talk with the boys except Hobi. They really miss me but I didn't want to meet Jungkook. And after a fight with Tae I didn't talk to him. When we fight I wanted to go after him but Hobi told me to give time myself. Jungkook never called me but I missed him so much.

~~~

I wake up with puffy eyes because I'm cried myself to sleep every night. I wanted to meet to the boys so I get up and went to the bathroom.
I brushed my teeth and dressed up. I didn't spoke with tae since when we fight. And Jungkook didn't called me but i missed him.

When i finished i went down and made breakfast for myself

When i finished i went down and made breakfast for myself. Hobi wasn't here because he had to go to work. I finished my breakfast and left the house. I went by bus and after 10 minutes I arrived. I knocked on the door and Jin opened it.
"Y/n"~he shouted. Then the boys ran to me and hugged me, except Jungkook and Tae. Jungkook wasn't here maybe he's in his room. Tae was in the living room."Hey Tae"~i said. He ran to me and hugged me tight. "I missed you so much Y/n please forgive me".~he said with puppy eyes. I forgive you Taetae~I said smiling."Y/n,will you go to the amusement park with us"?~Jimin asked. "Of course, but I'm afraid of heights".~i said."Don't worry, we will protect you"~they said.
"Jungkook coming too"?~I asked. "He didn't spoke with us"~Yoongi said. "Can you talk with him"?~Namjoon asked. "Yes, sure".~i said and went to his room. I knocked on his door but he didn't responded. So i opened the door and i saw him sleeping on the bed. I covered him with a blanket. Y/n~Jungkook mumbled. "Oh hey Jungkook do you wanna come with us to the amusement park"?~I asked. I know he like it and he won't say no. "Yessss"~he jumped off the bed. I called Hobi to came with us. He said he's free so we all went to the amusement park.

~~~

We arrived and i saw the horror house, i like horror so i wanna go there. "Go to the horror house"~i said to the boys. "Letsgoo"~the boys said except Jimin. "Are you sure guys"?~he asked. Jimin-ah are you afraid?~I laughed.
"No, I'm not"~he replied. "Then lets go"~we said.
We started walking to the door but Jimin didn't come with us. "Jiminnn, you can hold my hand. Okay?"~i sad and he held my hand as hard as he could. We went trough a dark hallway when we heard scary sound. Then scary zombies came to us. The boys started run but I just laughed at them. Why are they so scared these are just people in costumes. One of the zombies was very close when he wanted grabbed my arm. But i was faster so I ran away. We went out of the house. Hobi and me wanted to eat cotton candy so we went to the shop. We bought our favourite, strawberry cotton candy.

When we finished with cotton candy we went back to the boys

When we finished with cotton candy we went back to the boys. We took a lot of photos. "Omg guys lets sit on it.~Tae said. We looked what he was talking about and it was a roller coaster.
"I pass".~I said to them. Y/n, i went with you to the horror house so come on"~Jimin said and the others looked at me with puppy eyes. "Fine~i rolled my eyes.  We sat up. Namjoon sat with Jin, Tae with Jimin, Suga with Hobi and Jungkook sat with me. We started moving and I was dizzy. I'm going to die. I took a breath faster and faster.
I closed my eyes slowly, and started crying. Then Jungkook held my hand. "Y/n look at me"~he said. I looked at his dark eyes. "It's okay I'm here"~he said without break the eye contact.
I hugged him strongly. When we pulled away he leaned closer, our heads were inches apart. He slowly kissed me, but no matter how much I wanted to, I didn't kiss him back. I pulled away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm proud of the boys, this performance itself proved that they are worth than a grammy💜

I'm proud of the boys, this performance itself proved that they are worth than a grammy💜