|Sick?|

Y/n's pov

I woke up in the morning and I had to throw up. I ran to the bathroom, i felt Jungkook held my hair."Y/n are you okay"?~he asked."Yes i just feel a little bit sick.~I replied."Go to the bad I make you soup".~Jungkook said and I went to the bed. He covered me with a blanket and went down to make sup. I heard someone knocked on the door."Come in".~I said. I saw Hobi looked worried at me."Y/n are you okay"?~he asked."Yes don't worry, i just had to throw up."Can i ask you something"?~ Hobi asked. I looked confused but I said yes."Did you used condom when you slept with Jungkook"?
Oh no, am i pregnant? But what if Jungkook doesn't want this child."No"~I whispered."Then i think you're pregnant".~he hugged me. I didn't want to cry but tears came out of my eyes. Then Jungkook arrived and he saw me crying. Hey what's wrong"?~he asked. I still crying and didn't speak to him and Hobi went out. I turned around and wanted to sleep. I closed my eyes but I could't sleep.

Jungkook went out without saying a word. 10 minutes later i still couldn't sleep I heard jungkook came in and lay down next to me. I felt his hand around me. He thought I was sleep when he whispered something in my ear."I'm sorry. I hope you will talk to me when you wake up". I turned to him."Oh you were awake".~he blushed."I love you Kook and I'm sorry".~I said."Hey its ok, i love you too".~he kissed my forehead.

I went to the shop with Hobi to take a pregnancy test

I went to the shop with Hobi to take a pregnancy test. Then we went home. I was in the bathroom and Hobi waited for me outside. I checked the test and it was positive. My legs were weak so i fell down to the floor. Hobi run to me and helped me get up. He looked at the test and saw it was positive."Y/n, I'm happy for you but why are you crying"?~he asked."I'm just afraid Jungkook doesn't want the baby".~I said."I'm sure he loves you and he will love the baby too".~he said and hugged me."Thank you Hobi, I love you".~I said.
"I love you too Y/n".~he smiled.

We went down to the others. Jin was in the kitchen. Jungkook, Tae and Jimin played with a game. Namjoon read a book and Suga slept on the couch as always."Hey Y/n"~Tae said and gave me his boxy smile."Hey guys".~I said"We wanted to go out, you coming"?they asked."Of course"~I replied. I went to my room and dressed up. We left the house but Jungkook did't come with us.

We were in the park when my phone vibrated

Kook❤️
Hey Baby, come to the beach. I have a surprise for you❤️
Me
Okay💞

"I have to go now".~I said to the boys but they didn't responded.I looked around and I didn't see the boys anywhere."Where are they".-I sighed. I went to the beach to Jungkook.

I saw jungkook he was waiting for me at the end of the stairs

I saw jungkook he was waiting for me at the end of the stairs."Hey baby".~he said and kissed me. I kissed him back and a few minutes later we pulled away."So i have a surprise for you".~he said. God? What is he doing?