[Big day]

(Final)

Our daughter, Hana was born in the last month. We bought a big house in Seoul. Hobi and the boys visit us every week.

~Y/n's pov~

It was my big day, I finally going to marry to jungkook. I was a bit sad because my parents died before my wedding but Hobi was there for me. I wore a beautiful white dress. Someone knocked on the door. It was him. My best friend Hobi."You look beautiful Y/n".~he said and hugged me."Now let's go, jungkook is waiting for you". But before we left I grabbed his hand."What".~he asked confused. "Thank you".~I said and a tear came out."I love you"~I said. "I love you too"~he wiped my tears away and left.

I walk to Jungkook with Hobi and when we arrived he gave me to my husband. He looked handsome. He looked at my eyes."You're beautiful".~he whispered. The marriage started, I was nervous but then Jungkook grabbed my hands. "Tell that after me"-the priest said to him.

"Me, Jeon jungkook, i promise i will love and support you for the rest of my life".-Jungkook said.

Then it was my turn.

"I promise i will love you for the rest of my life and support you on good and bad days".-I said.

"From now Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Y/n, you are husband and wife. You can kiss the bride.

Jungkook leaned closer to me, our eyes met then he pulled closer to him and kissed my slowly. Our friends congratulated us. Hobi bought for me my favorite flower.

We cut the cake and started to eat. We talked a lot with the boys. Hana was tired so we went home and spent together the day as a family.

 Hana was tired so we went home and spent together the day as a family

The End

The End.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 •Jeon Jungkook• 🎉